Me: Well I know you guys don't know me but my name is Veronica, and I'm here to sing a couple songs for you guys before my dear friend Sabrina Carpenter comes on stage to do her show how does that sound?

The whole crowd cheered super loud. I don't know where all this confidence came but it was like somehow being on stage and seeing all these people and hearing how supportive they are evenn though they don't know me at all made all my worries go away.

Me: Well I was going to sing this song about missing someone you had in your grasp and let go. but now being here I realize I have an even better song to do, if you don't mind just give me one second to update the band on what to do and I'll start my set.

I go to the band and tell them what to play and they seemed to catch on real quick and start on the beat while I stand at the front of the stage grabbing the mic that's on the mic stand and looking for Lizzie in the front.

Me: Now this song is about well my It Girl.

I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks
Just tryna find ya
I've been like a maniac, insomniac
Five steps behind you

Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit
Check please
'Cause I finally found the girl of my dreams
Much more than a Grammy award
That's how much you mean to me

I look at Lizzie and when our eyes connect I smile as I sing the next line and walk towards her side of the stage to be closer to her. I really am enjoying this and this song is about her so may as well sing to the girl it's for.

You could be my it girl
Baby got me whipped, girl
Lovin' you can be a crime
Crazy how we fit girl
This is it girl
Give me 25 to life
I just wanna rock all night long
And put you in the middle of my spotlight
You could be my it girl
You're my biggest hit girl
Let me play it loud

Let me play it loud like...
Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like...
Let me play it loud

You can't help but turn them heads
Knockin' them dead (oh)
Dropping like flies around you
If I get your body close, not letting go
Hoping you're about to

Tell them other guys they can lose your number
You're done
They don't get another shot 'cause you're love drunk
Like a TV show playing reruns
Every chance I get
I'ma turn you on

I looked over to Lizzie and winked at her as I sang that last line and I swear I saw her blushing even though it's too dark to really know I just know.

You could be my it girl
Baby got me whipped, girl
Lovin' you can be a crime
Crazy how we fit girl
This is it, girl
Give me 25 to life (hey)
I just wanna rock all night long
And put you in the middle of my spotlight
You could be my it girl
You're my biggest hit girl
Let me play it loud (hey!)

Let me play it loud like... (come on, yeah!)
Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like...
Let me play it loud

Can't seem to stop you from running, running
Through my, through my mind, mind
Just keep it coming, coming
'Til I make you mine, mine
You've got that something, something
I wanna be with girl (I wanna be with girl)
You're my greatest hit girl (you're my greatest hit girl)
Just say this is it, girl

Hey baby, don't you know you're my it girl?
You could be my it girl
Baby got me whipped, girl
Lovin' you could be a crime
It's crazy how we fit girl
This is it, girl, gimme 25 to life (gimme 25 to life, baby)
I just wanna rock all night long
And put you in the middle of my spotlight (oh yeah)
You could be my it girl
You're my biggest hit, girl
Let me play it loud

I'ma play it loud like... (baby)

Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like... (hey yeah)
Let me play it loud
Let me hear you singin' like...

Everybody in the crowd
Let me hear you singin' like...
This is it, girl

As the song ended the crowd went insane. I guess they really loved the song I looked at lizzie and saw her blowing me a kiss. Honestly I think I could get use to doing this. I know I was nervous before but now seeing all this and after performing on the stage. I think I may just consider going for it.

I smiled ear to ear and just then continued to do the next song Lizzie picked out with me. And before I knew it I was being told through my ear piece that my time is done and I need to get off stage.

Me: Well LA I hoped you enjoyed my performance as much as I enjoyed performing for you guys. I have to go now so you all can see my dear friend. I hope you enjoy her performance, I hear she may have a special surprise just for you guys in store.

And with that I got off stage only to be slammed off balance by the love of my life.

L: You did amazing out there! It seemed like it was natural for you and I loved the first song by the way it was really amazing but why did you switch it?

Me: The other song was more of a slow song and I didn't want to bring the mood down.

L: Can I hear it at home then?

Me; Sure love. You can hear it soon I promise.

Lizzie quickly kissed me and then stepped back from me quite quickly. I think she realised just how sweaty I am. It's amazing how I wasn't on that stage so long yet it looks like I just ran 10 miles with how sweaty I am.

L: You were great but you're sweaty

Me: Yeah I am aren't I. Good think there's a small shower I can use in the dressing room and I can at least rinse off before doing the song with S. I'll go do that right now actually.

I was about to walk off but then I remember the person I saw Lizzie talking to and was curious on who it was.

Me: Actually before I go, I did want to ask you something love.

L: Anything.

Me: Before I started I saw you were talking to someone, who was it?

L: Oh that was my good friend....

---------------

A/N: Oooo who do you think the friend is that Lizzie ran into? Any ideas?

Song: It Girl by Jason Derulo