Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N: Not to upset you, but this story is almost to it's end.

Help Me Get Over Him

Chapter Twenty-Five

T R I S

"Come on, I'll help you put your things away." He nods and follows me up the stairs and into my bedroom. I go to my wardrobe and clear one shelf and make sure theres enough space for all of Tobias' clothes. He sets his small suitcase on my bed and carefully starts unzipping it. He hands me every piece of clothing seperatley and I carefully stack them on the shelf.

I'm so excited that he is staying over while the parents are gone, he will keep me company and I know he can keep me safe... No matter the circumstance. I glance over at him as he puts his suitcase away and smile big, I am so grateful to have him.

"Come on, Babe, lets go make dinner." He nods and follows me to the kitchen. When we get into there he picks me up by the waist and sets me on the counter and he stands between my legs, I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"You know..." He whispers, placing a kiss on my jaw, "We haven't had much me and you time since we got back from the trip." He places another kiss on my neck, I grin and put my hands on both sides of his face, placing my thumbs on his cheek bones.

He puts his hands on my neck and runs them down my shoulders and arms and they rest on my waist. I press a kiss to the corner of his mouth and he groans, "Tease." I nod, giggling against his lips. He leans forward and takes my lip between his teeth, pulling on it. I gasp in shock and he pulls my lips fully against his. I sigh against his lips as he kisses me like never before, it's full of heat, passion, love and hunger.

He kisses me harder and we tighten our grips on each other and he presses our chests together, deepening the kiss and putting his hands underneath my thighs, picking me up and carrying me back to my room, I groan as he takes his time laying me on my bed. I grab the collar of his shirt and push him down. He slides his hands up my sides, below my shirt. I moan just as he pulls away, "Tris... Tell me to stop when you get uncomfortable." I nod and run my fingers through his hair, "Don't hold back... I'm ready." He sighs and brushes the hair from my face, "You sure?"

I answer his question with a kiss.

Me and Tobias are snuggled up in the living room watching one of our favorite movies when the door bell rings, I sigh, getting up from the couch and peek through the peep hole. Eric.

I slam the door open, "What do you want?" I ask, mustering the hardest glare I could muster. He looks taken aback, but he puts his hands up in surrender. "Look, Tris, I just came to apologi-" I cut him off with an angry laugh and try to slam the door shut, but he sticks his foot between the door and the post, not allowing me to close it. "Please, Tris, let me explain!"

I sigh, opening the door wider and I cross my arms. "You have five minutes." He sighs in relief and steps closer to me, "I'm sorry Tris, I really am. He threatned me, my family. I had to help him with your 'arrest', because if I didn't who knows what Al would do to me."

"I-I don't know Eric. My gut is to not believe you. I'm sorry, but I need you to leave my house." He looks down and when his eyes meet mine again he glares, "You know what, Tris? I'm not sorry. Screw you." I frown, watching him step off my porch and walk back to his car, I do the only thing I can muster in this moment....

I give him the finger - you know... Tell him he's number one.

Hi! So... haha... They frickle frackled. I know you guys have been waiting for it for a long time ;)

I love you allllll!!!!