"Do not..." he whispers, his breath heavy, "—do not carelessly touch me until and unless you want me to die Y/N."

Holy crap.

Your lips are parted. Just one touch? Is that it? That's all it takes him?

He looks away, can't find himself staring at you for too long or he knows his lips are gonna be on yours the next second. Does not wish to do that until and unless he had the permission to do so.

You're fisting your fingers. Nervous. Head down and lips bitten inside.

Jimin shuts the cap. Gets up. Puts it back in the refrigerator. Brushes his nape. Gives himself few seconds to come back from his flower land. You see him malfunctioning. It causes your stomach to churn.

Jimin tilts his head to look and you and already finds you staring. "God—" he looses. Again. "Don't look at me like that, will you?" He's begging and you've no idea in what ways you're looking at him like.

You want to ask him but you don't. Give him a subtle nod. Lower your gaze and suppress that big smile coming your lips. He was so cute.

Like a defeated warrior, Jimin grabs a board game that catches his attention mid embarrassment. "You wanna play some games?" He's checking out the box and you say yes.

"There are board games Jungkook brought a few days ago when he was pretty much jobless..." you laugh, "shall we play them?" He takes out another big box as you shrug, "Why not?"

Closing back the drawer, Jimin brings the box to the couch and cleans the table placing it on it.

After digging for quite a while he removes a small card box of all the stuff inside. It read, Truth and Dare.

"Let's play this" You suggest as Jimin lifts his head at you, "You sure?" He asks again, clutching his hands tight on the box.

"Yeah?" You reply not knowing why was it something he needed to ask twice. He sighs, "Just to warn you, Jungkook brought this."

You frown and let out a chuckle, "What does that mean?"

"It means a lot of things, Y/n. This might just not be a simple game" that's a warning but it only intrigues you. You rest your chin under your fist and squint your eyes, "Doesn't that make it more interesting?"

Oh, Jimin did not see that coming.

"Yeah?" He arches his brows in amusement, "Let's see if you can handle this, then" he smirks, closing the box and spreading the truth and dare cards on the table.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Consider it less of a challenge and more of an opportunity for an epic showdown of wits."

The cards are now laid perfectly in an aligned position.

"Ladies first," Jimin said, "Pick your first card"

You open your fist and wiggle your fingers in the air, trying to pick up a card.

Randomly going with a red one you touch the card, "This one" You give it to Jimin as he takes the card and flips it to see what's written. The minute he read what was written, a blush erupted his face and he flipped the card back on his lap.

"Chose another one" He blurts, keeping the card to himself whereas you squint your brows, "Why?"

You tilt your head, "What's written on the card? Jimin?" You lean forward resting your elbow on your knee waiting for him to speak up.

"It's a dare," He says and you nod, "And?"

He groans, "J-just pick another one!"

"But why?" You respond in fury, "It's not like it's asking me to strip naked."