"Manik drive karo aap" she yelled followed by a laughter.

"Arey but why you don't want to go ?" he asked calmly this time.

"Kahin esa to nahi tumhara koi 'old school lover' ho waha p and you don't want to reveal him to me" he said casually by quoting words with fingers.

Her eyes wide.

"No...no...nahi e...esa..esa kuch nahi hai" she stammered.

"Relax woman I know .....I was just kidding" he chuckled with a shake of head.

Only if he knows what is he saying!

Nandini was sweaty now. Life was not easy for her before she met him. Before she met her Manik. Like his name suggest he was 'manik' of her life a diamond that made her life shine. Its like she was in a dark room closed and completely dark before meeting him but suddenly one day a door opened and she found her manik shinning standing at that door. He gave his hand to hold she hold it he pulled her into his arms now she is far away from that darkness she never turned to look that room again and doesn't want to go even near to that dark room. Never.

"Chalo ghar aa gya andar nhi jaana" he stopped the car in front of their home and asked her.

"Hmmm"

"Maa aapki bahu ko samjhaayo yrr" he said to his mom as soon as they entered the mansion.

"What happened nandini baccha...?" Nyonika asked as nandini sit with her on the sofa.

"Nothing maa" nandini said and took the glass of water servant brought for her and manik. She gave one to manik and took one for herself.

"What nothing...mom she has a school reunion next week Sunday in her school in Mangalore but doesn't want to go" manik filled his mom.

"Why baccha why you don't want to go...?" Nyonika asked nandini very calmly

"Maa I really don't feel like travelling aap bolo na inko mujhe nahi jaana" she said with puppy eyes.

"What travelling...mom she gave me another reason in the car and see a new reason come out"... Manik said to his mother standing in front of both the women.

"Tch. Manik relax if she doesn't want to go than let it be na" nyonika said to manik.

"No...mom we are going...I don't know why she doesn't want to go amma appa se bhi mil legi kya problem hai ?" manik said a little irritated this time.

"Nandini stood from her seat and took upstairs to reach their room.

Manik also reached the room. This behavior or her is very new to him. Nandini the nandini who is open book to him since the day they met becoming a mystery all of a sudden. It was not digestive for manik. He wants to go Mangalore of course he want only he know how much she misses her parents and rishabh even yesterday her amma called him to bring nandini to meet them they just went Mangalore on the next day of their reception and after that nandini and manik both were so busy that nobody realised that they should go Mangalore and meet them. Nandini misses them but due to work load she never asked to manik to go to Mangalore and when now they have chance to let her meet her parents he doesn't want to loose it. He will try every possible thing to go to Mangalore with her.

"nandini listen" he said entering in closet.

"Manik nahi jaana na mujhe" she yelled this time. Controlling a lump in her throat she tried to be calm but came out as yelling. For the first time to her husband.

"But reason to btao mujhe...kyu nhi jaana hai" he asked holding her from shoulders. He was calm with her because she is exception for everything he does to others. He can't be angry on her. Never. She is his life and if she is disturbed it's his duty to calm her, settle her but not yelled back at her.