Chapter 18: Day 9

It was 7 in the morning and you just finished washing the dishes. You're now just watching BEN playing videogames. "You know (Y/n)?" He started. "What?" You asked. "I never knew you're such a wimp when it comes to thunder. Like it's just sound." BEN said as he tried not to laugh. "Well at least I'm not afraid of water. I bet you won't even take a bath." You smirked. "Shut up! I'll take a bath!" He snapped. "Then do it Benny!" "Don't call me Benny!" "Then take a bath!" "I'll show you!" "Then let's go." You led BEN to the bathroom holdings towel. "Well? Get in, don't expect me to give you a bath." You said as you threw the towel to his face. The male groaned and went inside. "In 3...2...1" just in time BEN went out of the bathroom wet with his clothes on screaming. "Pfft...hahaha!" You followed BEN into his room. "Hey BEN you okay?" You asked as you went inside there, he stood hold in an ocarina in his hand. "Payback time." He said. "Pfft. Like what are you gonna do with an ocarina? Play the Song Of Storms? Like it's real." You said. "Oh it's real alright." He said as he started to play the Song Of Storms and soon, it started raining. "BEN stop. I'm warning you." You said fear evident in your voice. He just ignored you and soon you saw a flash of lightning and a loud boom of thunder followed. You yelped and hugged BEN. The male stopped and looked at you smirking and soon the storm faded away. You faked sobbed in his chest. "Hey sorry." "I hate you!" You pushed him and went to your room fake sobbing. As you went in you quickly filled a waterballoon with water and put some eye drops on your face and faked sobbed on your bed hiding the balloon. BEN went inside and apologized. "Hey I said I'm sorry..." he lifted your chin to see you smiling and quickly chucked the water balloon in his face and ran I the process. "(Y/n)! Get back here!" BEN said chasing you as you went in the infirmary sitting in front of Smiley. "What did you do?" The male sighed. Dr. Smiley was your second father figure next Slender man for he is mature. "Chucked a waterballoon on BEN's face." You said as you smiled innocently. "(Y/n)!" BEN asked. "Gotta dash!" You said as you ran out of the infirmary hitting BEN's face with the door during the process and he started chasing you again. This time, you hid behind Dark link. ''Wh are you doing?" The male asked as you pointed towards BEN. "(Y/n)!" Once again you ran away and hid inside the closet of your room. You hid under a pile of clothes as you heard BEN walk inside your room. He was about to go outside when your phone went off. 'So that's where my phone went, but who would call me?' You thought as BEN opened the closet and caught you. "Did you call me?" "Yes." "But how did you get my number?!" ''I have my ways. Now for payback." He dropped you on your bed and pinned you down and started tickling you. You laghed so hard until BRVR went inside the room. "What the hhell are you doing with my girl?!" He asked furiously. "Your girl? She's mine!" BEN snapped. Then the two started arguing as you took this chance to run away.

Well that's for now I hope u guys enjoyed again sorry for the late update.