Six [Lieutenant Simon Riley]

Lieutenant Simon Riley, Born Manchester England. Father David Riley [Deceased] Mother Pauline Riley née Wilson [Deceased] One Brother Tommy Riley [Deceased]. Joined the British Army at 16, Surpassed all expectations earning his enrolment into the 22nd SAS regiment. Pulled from deployment to Iran to lead a small team to take the Zaragoza Drug Cartel down, Riley was captured along with Kevin Sparks [Deceased] and Marcus Washington [Deceased]. Eliminated Manuel Roba. Recruited to the 141 by Shepherd, Aided in Operation Kingfish becoming executive officer of the 141.

Physically Riley is healthy and fit. All physical tests he surpasses with ease. Mentally Riley Suffers with several issues. After Leading the Attack on Roba he was driven to the point of insanity, forced to take leave until he recovered however, he kept pushing for his return to active duty. Prescribed Clozapine to ease symptoms. Riley suffered from PTSD, Night terrors, Clinical depression, Anger Issues and Psychotic tendencies including Hallucinations and delusions. Riley has also exhibited extreme suicidal tendencies. Riley is currently Prescribed; 150mg Clozapine, 40mg Escitalopram. Riley was Prescribed 7.5mg of Zopiclone however after reviewing his condition he was taken off them.

Three knocks on the door pulled her attention from Riley's file.

She sat in the medical bay, a room larger than the standard offices they gave to officers, probably one of the cleanest rooms on the base, sterile white walls that often gave her a headache, white tile flooring, a medical bed to one side with a blue curtain allowing for privacy, a sink next to it, shelves and cupboards full of medical supplies, a locked cupboard only she and captain Mactavish held the keys to with all controlled drugs secured inside.

Her desk opposite, much like the captain's office, she had rows of metal cabinets full of medical records, mission records, any injury anyone had ever received was recorded in those cabinets.

She stood moving across her office towards the door, she opened it revealing Ghost. The lieutenant looked more relaxed, dark jeans and a light t-shirt covering him, his face still hidden by his signature skull mask, Alyssa often found herself wondering why the lieutenant was obsessed with covering his face with that mask, she had never seen his full face rather just small glimpses, she knew he had a sharp jaw with a scar running along it, Dark brown eyes with a small scar hidden in his right eyebrow. His right arm held up in a sling, he glanced around the corridor before his eyes landed on hers.

"I need my dressing changed apparently" He spoke as the medic moved to one side allowing for him to enter her office. she closed the door turning watching as Riley lifted the file on her desk, His eyes scanned the words before his gaze found hers.

His eyebrows pulled down in a deep-set frown, dark brown eyes now almost black with anger as they watched the medic.

"You're reading my file?!" she could hear the subtle anger in his voice as he heavily dropped the file back onto her desk, she sighed slightly walking over and closing the file tossing it into a draw.

"I'm the medic, need to know your medical history" she spoke frankly.

She moved across to the medical bed, gathering the supplies she would need to clean and redress his wound, it had been a week since she had last seen the wound. Roughly Two weeks since he had received it, she grabbed the small stool directing the lieutenant to remove his shirt as she pulled on tight blue gloves.

"You could have just asked" he spoke walking over to the examination table sitting on the edge gently, he carefully lifted his top over his head exposing his shoulder and torso to the cold air in the office. Alyssa noticed the large scar down the left side of his rib cage along with smaller little scars dotted across his body.

"And you would have told me everything?" she raised an eyebrow setting out a tray with fresh gauze and dressings. Riley simply scoffed at her words as she gently began removing the dressing from his shoulder.