Morning Hours+Drunk+Described

Comenzar desde el principio

i asked myself before sighing and finishing my cup of coffee to get ready for the day.

---------
yo this took awhile but glad i finished it

MY SCHOOL OFFICIALLY STARTS ON MONDAY 😞
since its chapter 28 i should prolly start making them... yk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) get closer to each other.

700 words

Husheue hhe..WHAHHUХАХА. this.)

Soviet's POV:
morning... the children said as they went out of their rooms sleepy while i was preparing breakfast. though. wheres russia?...

Ukraine can you handle this? i gotta do something. ukraine nodded as a response .
i walked upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door.
the door creaked open

отец... russia Said in a low voice seemingly sad.

Россия ... can we talk?.
Russia only nodded as a response.

i entered his room and i was met with an overwhelming atmosphere.

are you sure we can trust him отец?..he seemed to ask worriedly.

he isnt doing anythinf bad right now. i suppose you can, if he does hurt you ill do the same to him. i sajd while patting his head and we hugged each other.

also.. can i go to america's house tonight? he asked, why that capitalist pig exactly?.

why? i replied
Its been awhile since we last saw each other so why not?

Alright.. be safe though.. yea i dont want that capitalist around him however i need to give them chances too.

Everyone sat down at breakfast and reich at his room eating on his own- what a loner.(/j)
russia seemed to be catching up with his siblings chit chatting and on the other hand the others were just eating silently

after everyone finished including reich i washed the dishes with the help of Kazakhstan and they all started doing their own shit preparing for school in an hour, i went up to check on reich. i figured hed be either staring at the wall for a fat hour or drawing from that sketch book he stole from my basement.

i opened the door to see a sleeping german, he barely has anything to do does he?

i sighed and went to start the car and bring my kids to school.

time skip

i opened the door and saw reich watching tv
he turned around and just went back to whatever he was doing and received a knock on the door i opened it to see my ex-wife, afghanistan.

hello soviet. she greeted with a bow. thats a bit too formal?-

i then realized it was her time for some of the kids to spend time with her(central asia. yk. the stan countries)

the children are at school. they will come back later, i can just.. drive them to your house once they arrive.

i said.

she proceeded to nod with a smile in agreement. i proceeded to let her in

and she was surprised to see Reich here

What is he doing here?..

REICHS POV:
soviets ex huh?... i sighed.

What is he doing here?.. she asked
look i dont even know myself, but k have my reasons to keep him. soviet replied

Alright, im not joining into any of your problems so please dont mention my name if someone ever asks.

Да, i know, how is it with pakistan?.