Chapter 8

January 14, 2023
Saturday
8:38 am

~ Valeria's POV ~

I woke up, turned around, saw that Vincenzo isn't there, I stretched, got out of bed and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I grabbed my phone, walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen, I saw Alessandro cooking, he looked at me and said " Good morning

I grabbed my phone, walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen, I saw Alessandro cooking, he looked at me and said " Good morning. "

" Good morning, where's Vincenzo? "

" He went to a meeting, he'll be back. "

I nod my head and he said " How did you sleep? "

" Good, and you? "

" I slept alright. * Looked at Valeria * You hungry? "

" Yeah. "

" Go sit down, the food is ready. "

I walked over to the dining table, sat down, looked at the food he made and said " Everything looks good. "

He walked over to the table, set down the plate that is filled with my favorite pancakes and said " Thank you. "

He sat down on the chair that is across from me, we served ourselves and begin to eat. I looked at Alessandro and said " What is the ceremony? "

" Let me see. " He grabbed his phone, go through it, looked at me and said " 3pm "

I nod my head and said " Okay, is Margherita coming? "

" I think so. "

A few minutes later, we are done eating, cleaned up, I walked to the bedroom, grabbed my purse and walked back to the kitchen.

" I'll be back, I'm going to get my nails done. "

He nod his head and said " Drive safely. "

" I will. "

I walked out of the house to my car, stepped in, drove off, play music and I am on my way to pick up Bryan.

( A/N: Video credit to: Big Time Rush )

I arrived at Bryan's house, I rang the doorbell, he opened the door, looked at me, smiled and said " Hey babe. Come in. "

I walked in the house, he closed the door behind me and said " Want something to drink? "

" No, thanks I'm okay. "

He nod his head and we walked over to the living room, we sat down on the couch, he looked at me and said " What's wrong? "

I let out a sigh and said " I'm staying at Vincenzo's house for the weekend and guess what? Alessandro is also staying the weekend. "