Chapter 4

~ Alessandro's POV ~

Vincenzo went to go get his girlfriend. Luciano looked at us and said " Finally, we'll get to meet the girlfriend. Took him long enough. "

" Yeah, I wonder how she looks like. " Vito said.

The guys are talking, then out of the sudden, they stopped, we heard " Hey guys. "

I turned around and saw Valeria... What is she doing here? Don't tell me she's...

" Guys, this is my girlfriend Valeria. Babe, these are my friends. Luciano, Lorenzo, Cristiano, Vito, Adriano and his twin Alessandro. "

Yes she is... Don't need to introduce us, we already know each other..

" Hi, nice to meet you. " She pretend like she don't know us.

The guys said hi to her and shook their hands, I looked at her and said " Hi, it's nice to meet you. "

We shook hands and she said " Nice to meet you too. "

I noticed that she's wearing my favorite perfume that she owns. I remember that she drove me crazy when she wore it.

Vincenzo wrapped his arm around her waist, and said " We'll see you guys at the wedding reception. "

" See you. " We said.

Vincenzo looked at her and said " Come on babe. "

They walked over to his car and drove off. The guys and I stayed quiet, Lorenzo cleared his throat and said " Well, this is awkward.."

" Tell me about it. " Vito said.

" Uh, Sandro? " Adriano said.

My jaw clenched and said " I can't believe this, out of all girls out there, he chose her? "

" Do you think he knew that you dated her? " Cristiano said.

I let out a sigh and said " I don't fucking know. "

" Babe? " Alessia said and wrapped her arm around mine and said " You ready to go? "

I looked at her and said " Yeah, * Looked at the guys * see you at the reception. "

The guys nod their heads, Alessia and I walked over to my car, stepped in, and we are on our way to the reception.

I clenched my jaw, Alessia looked at me and said " You okay babe? "

I nod my head and said " Fine. "

She set her hand on my knee and said " Are you sure? You looked tense. "

" I'm fine. "

" Okay. "

~ Valeria's POV ~

We arrived at the reception, it looks so beautiful, I heard " Valeria? Is that you? "

I turned around, it's Angela, she's Alessandro and Adriano's older sister, I haven't seen her since 8 months ago.

I smiled at her and said " Hey Angela. "

We hugged and she said " I missed you so much. "

" I miss you too. "

We pulled away from the hug, she looked at me and said " How are you? "

" I am good, how are you? "

" I'm good too. Who's this? " Angela looked at Vincenzo.

" This is my boyfriend Vincenzo. * Looked at Vincenzo * Babe, this is my friend Angela. "