Chapter 7

January 13, 2023
Friday
5:00 am

~ Valeria's POV ~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing, I turned it off, got off the bed, fixed it and do my routine. Walked out of the office in my office wear. Grabbed my phone, purse and walked to the kitchen.

I played some music, once I am done cooking, I served myself a plate, grabbed a mug and poured myself some coffee.

My phone rang, grabbed my phone and saw Vincenzo calling and I answered it:

Vincenzo: Hey babe.

Me: Hey, baby.

Vincenzo: I have a question to ask you.

Me: Sure, what is it?

Vincenzo: Can you stay over at my house for the weekend?

Me: Yeah sure. I would love to.

Vincenzo: Great, see you later. I love you.

Me: I love you too.

* Call Ended *

Once I finished eating I cleaned up, I grabbed my purse, walked out of the house to my car, stepped in and I am on my way to work. Played some music, listened to my throwback song that I listened to when I was a kid.

I sang along to it, when I got to work, I walked over to my office, respond to some emails, once I'm done with it, I got up, put on my lab coat, grabbed my current phone and put it in my pocket.

Walked out of my office to Victoria's office, knocked on the door, heard her said to come in, I opened the door, she looked at me and said " Hey. "

" Hey. "

I walked in, closed the door behind me, walked over to her desk, sat down on the living chair that is in front of her desk, she looked at me and said " What are your plans for today? "

" I am going to spend the weekend at Vincenzo's house. What about you? "

She nod her head and said " I am going on a date with Adriano. "

The door knocked, Victoria said to come in, the door opened, Adriano walked in holding a tray of Starbucks coffee, he looked at us and said " Good morning ladies. "

" Good morning. "

He walked over to Victoria's desk, set the tray down, they kissed, pulled away, he looked at us and said " You guys going to Stefania's wedding? "

Stefania is the twins ( Alessandro & Adriano's sister ) she's a very great friend of mine. I am still close to their sisters.

" Of course. " Victoria and I said.