Chapter 1

( A/N: This is the song for the story. Video credit to: aft3rTh0ught )

January 6, 2023
Friday
5:30 am

~ Valeria's POV ~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock ringing, turned it off, let out a yawn, got off the bed and do my routine. I walked out of my bathroom wearing my office wear.

I put on my jewelry, grabbed my phone and purse, walked out of my bedroom to my glam room

( A/n: Video credit to: Desi Perkins )

Grabbed a little basket, picked out what make up I should use, walked over to my vanity and get started on doing my make up. Once I'm done I walked to the kitchen and get started on making myself something to eat.

Played some music as I am cooking, once I'm done I grabbed my mug, poured myself some coffee, served myself a plate and began to eat.

( A/n: Reyna means Queen) ( A/N: Credit to: PINCHIFRESA)

( A/N: Credit to: PINCHIFRESA)

Once I'm done eating, I cleaned up a bit, grabbed my purse, walked out of my house to my car, and I am on my way to work. I played my some of my favorite songs.

A few minutes later, I arrived at the building, I parked my car and walked to the entrance.

I greeted Wilson the security guard, scanned my card on the little gate, it opened. I walked over to the elevator, walked in and press the button to the floor my office is in. Once I got there, I walked over to the front desk, and greeted the receptionist.

Walked over to my twin sister Victoria's office, knocked on the door, heard her said to come in, I opened the door, greeted her, she greeted me back. I looked at what she's wearing and said " You look cute today. "