Chapter 6

January 9, 2023
Monday
5:00 am

~ Valeria's POV ~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock, I turned it off, let out a groan, got off the bed, fixed it and do my routine. I walked out of my bathroom wearing my office wear.

Grabbed my phone, purse, walked over to the kitchen, made myself something to eat. Once I am done, I grabbed a mug and poured myself some coffee.

( A/N: Credit to: VIVA LA BONITA )

Once I am done eating, I cleaned up a bit, grabbed my purse, walked out of the house to my car, stepped in and I am on my way to work.

A few minutes later, I arrived at work, I scanned my card, greeted Wilson, walked in the building to the elevator. I press the button that my floor is in, once I got there, I walked over to my office and set my purse down on the desk.

Took my phone out of my purse, set it down on the desk, put my purse away, sit down on the office chair and reply some emails. Once I am done, I got off the chair, put on my lab coat, and put my phone in the coat pocket.

Walked out of my office to Victoria's, knocked on the door, heard her said " Come in. "

I opened the door, looked at her and said " Good morning Vic. "

She looked up from her computer, looked at me and said " Hey Val, come in. "

I walked in, closed the door behind me, walked over to her desk, sat down on the living chair she has in front of her desk. She looked at me and said " How was the fair with Alberto. "

" It was good. "

" Did you had fun? "

" Yeah. Alberto had a really good time. "

" That's nice of you to take him. He really misses you. "

" I missed him too. "

" Whenever I go visit, he would always ask for you. "

" I'm so happy that I get to spend time with him again. Well, I better get to work. "

" Okay. "

I walked out of her office, walked to my station, played some music with low medium volume, and get started on designing.

**

It is almost time for Vincenzo to pick me up so we can go to lunch together. I took my phone out of my lab coat, set it down on the desk. Set my coat down on the office chair and walked over to my office.

Grabbed my purse, walked over to my mirror, looked at myself to see if I look good. Walked out of my office to Victoria's office, I knocked on the door and heard her said to come in.

I opened the door, she looked up at me from her computer and said " What's up? "

" I'm going to go out for lunch with Vincenzo. "