"Dream is a unit we are going to create with you as the leader. We were originally having a graduation system for it but it will now be a fixed unit. You, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung are the starting group." Mark's father said sitting in a chair in the main meeting room.

"You will have the decision to add or remove the people in the group. As you grow older. Here is a small debrief of them." Mark's father said getting a remote and pressing the on button for the projector.

"Name: Lee Jeno

Date of Birth: 23 April 2000

Advantages: Good leadership qualities

Disadvantages: Breaks things easily because of strength

Name: Na Jaemin

Date of Birth: 13 August 2000

Advantages: Excellent aim of weapons

Disadvantages: This only happens when he drinks coffee

Name: Zhong Chenle

Date of Birth: 22 November 2001

Advantages: Good skills with knives

Disadvantages: Very loud

Name: Park Jisung

Date of Birth: 5 February 2002

Advantages: Good hand-to-hand combat skills

Disadvantages: Don't put him near technology"

"So these people will be in the unit Dream and I hope you can get along with them well. Other people you need to be aware of in the rising are Jung Jaehyun and Johnny Seo. Both from families to trust for life." Mark's father got up from his seat.

"I know, I already know them. I am companions with them." Mark started watching as his father nodded proudly that Mark had set his eyes on the right crowd after he researched the school pupils.

"Last thing, you have a brother called Taeyong, you might find him in the building when you look around he is only 4 years above you and is currently one year away from graduation. Now I'm going to take your mother for dinner." Mark's father finished. 

His mother soon came into the room kissed Mark's head and looked at her husband.

"My gosh you are strong aren't you." His mother engulfed her youngest son tightly as he hugged her back.

"I missed you too mother even if I saw you this morning." Mark bowed only to be straightened back up by her.

"Good because if you didn't!" Mark's mother cocked her eyebrow sassily looking at her son. Before hearing the laughter from Mark's father.