♦️Chapter 16♦️

Donghyuck went to school once again. He covered his bruised neck with makeup hatting how he was forced to go to the hell hole once again. 

"I'm taking you to school." Mark rolled his eyes pulling the tanned male by his wrist. 

"Why should I go with you now?" Donghyuck groaned when he was given an extra bag. 

"Broken arm remember? You're meant to help me." Mark shrugged. Donghyuck's eyes widened when he remembered what Mark told him.

"Fine, if I am still in debt." Donghyuck sighed. If it got him out of danger he guessed it was worth it. Mark smirked to himself opening the door of the passenger seat at the front.

"Get in." He said nudging his head to the side, indicating Donghyuck to sit at the front.

The younger didn't understand the special treatment he was getting, especially sitting in the front seat of a Rolls Royce Phantom. 

"Why are you being so nice?" Donghyuck asked looking at Mark who was currently driving. 

The main reason why Mark was being 'nice' to Donghyuck was that once again Taeyong threatened him.

He didn't know why he was able to be threatened so easily but whatever the reason was he was helping Donghyuck in the current moment.

The elder ignored him parking the car on the school grounds. He quickly got out opening the door for Donghyuck before walking into school.

"You coming out or not? I need to lock my car and you need to carry my bag and do some errands." 

Donghyuck sighed. He didn't know how he ended up agreeing to the laborious jobs Mark had up his sleeve. Taeyong told him to, so if he did, he would have to do it. 

'Life was supposed to get better, maybe just one step at a time.' He guessed shrugging his shoulders, taking Mark's bag and scurrying after the elder.

"Mark Oppa!" Donghyuck heard as he walked beside Mark. 

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" One of the two girls Mina said in front of Mark. 

"This 'bitch' is now 'my bitch' because he is in debt." Mark deadpanned looking to Donghyuck. 

The boy was a little flushed red while the two girls in front of him were pissed. This reminded Mark of what he was now meant to say.

"If anyone touches 'my bitch' I will fucking kill you because he is my business. Got that." Mark gritted his teeth. The two girls in front of him had their eyes wide. 

"Oppa! You say that like you are dating~" Hyeyeon whined pulling on Mark's arm. Mark quickly sighed sliding his thumb along her lips.

"Don't worry we aren't. Who would ever love that." He whispered to the two girls who squealed at what he said.

"Right, we will be off now. Donghyuck, follow me." And that's what the younger did, following the elder into the F4 room.

Instead of going in though, he stopped by the door. He wasn't allowed in there, he knew that, everyone did. Mark didn't realise this until he pulled the boy in.

"When I say follow! I say follow. If I enter a room like this, you will too. Clear?" Donghyuck nodded quickly not wanting Mark to kill him.

"Use words. You don't have your tongue chopped off." Donghyuck's eyes widened from that. 

Those words only reminded him of one thing. Mark was just being a pain in the ass, just like what he saw. He brushed it off quickly before he entered the room.