♣Chapter 28♣

"What the fuck, he is with ShinXo now!" Jaemin yelled at Jeno who had just given bad news on the whereabouts of Renjun who had been missing for weeks.

Jeno nodded hugging the younger to make sure he didn't go on a rampage. The information was given to the two by Mark who also confessed that Renjun was a spy.

The boy had to leave with Xiaojun, Hendery and Yangyang when they found out that Donghyuck knows about their identity. 

Mark lied to the others saying that they went with Donghyuck to keep him away from the mafia world but everyone knew that wasn't the truth.

"I'm going to miss him, god I'm already needy." Jaemin groaned plopping himself on Jeno's bed and squirmed around.

"Guess it's back to us two until Renjun is back isn't it?" Jeno asked, positioning himself in between Jaemin's legs.

"But it won't be the same, would it?" Jaemin sighed tears already starting to fall dowing his cheeks. Jeno quickly kissed them away quickly cuddling the younger tightly.

"I will never be the same but we just have to wait, won't we? It's not as if Renjun isn't in contact with us, I'm sure we will be able to soon." Jeno softly said pulling the duvet over them.

"I hope he does soon." Jaemin yawned snuggling into Jeno's chest and falling asleep quickly.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  

A constant beeping noise was heard in a room with white walls, the smell of disinfectants intoxicating the room with its discomfiting scent.

It had been weeks since the accident. Donghyuck had been staying in the same position for a while trying to remember his past.

He was only able to remember the smallest things: his birthday, name and only one person called Huang Renjun who he did tell the doctors to contact him.

His phone had been wiped out, the funniest thing was his phone looked new. He assumed he must have bought a new one before he had the accident.

"Donghyuck, you have a visitor. I have told them to not bombard you with questions about your past as you are still in the process of recovering." The doctor told Donghyuck who nodded his head.

"Let him in," Donghyuck said hoping it was the Renjun person whose name he for some reason remembered.

The door slid open as a boy, small and thin walked in. His white hair was a mess and he seemed to be recovering from running somewhere.

"I'm Huang Renjun." The boy said between pants going to sit on the edge of Donghyuck's bed. 

"Ah! So you're that person. Sorry... I just remembered a few things one of them was you. I assumed there was something between us so." Donghyuck shyly stated.

"You're my best friend. I've known you for over 15 years. Our parents were friends and I have stayed with you since." Renjun nodded with a smile on his face telling the genuine truth. Donghyuck smiled back hugging the elder.

"Can I ask questions?" Donghyuck asked Renjun wanting to know more about his past curious because he felt bad for the elder.

"Well... I can't give too much detail but sure." Donghyuck grinned widely, he wanted to recover quickly, he didn't like the hospital that much.

"Are there any other people I should know about?" Donghyuck asked watching as Renjun went into deep thought.

"You live with your uncle and some others in the mafia he runs." It was at that moment that he knew, he fucked up.