♦️Chapter 3♦️

Renjun rushed to the younger noticing the oversized hoody he was wearing. He looked like a bear with their paws drooped forward. 

"Are you dancing today, Hyuck?" Renjun said, tapping Donghyuck's shoulder as he caught up to him, making the boy smile a smile he had never seen in a while.

"Yes! I've been waiting for this all week." He quietly but with so much excitement it made Renjun laugh at the boy's reaction to just dancing.

"I'll always be so confused as someone as smart as you do something so..."

Donghyuck laughed.

"Sexyyyy? I'm just special that special Injun. You know, not everyone has this smart brain and this fat a-" 

Donghyuck expressed, tapping his head almost his butt before someone took his hand and pinned him to a wall. 

"I know... Jeno! Jaemin! Get the fuck off me!" 

Donghyuck looked at Renjun seeing him getting dragged away by the two mentioned boys in his screams. That only means one thing. He looked at the person who was pinning him to his locker realising he was going to be in some kind of big problem.

"Didn't expect for me this time huh," Mark smirked scaring Donghyuck who was unexpected for him to be right next to him. 

Mark laughed at the boy knowing he was going to show his butt off at Renjun but had to make sure that wasn't possible. He had a wide smirk on his face from his accomplishment until he noticed Donghyuck's cut hands. His eyes looked angry at the sight but soon turned playful when he looked at Donghyuck.

"What happened to your hands?" Mark asked in a voice that made him seem like he cared what happened but covered it with a tease.

"N-Nothing. Not your problem." Donghyuck was going to leave but felt Mark still kept his hand on the locker, inspecting it to understand what happened. 

Their faces were close together and it looked like Mark was softening the more he saw the cuts on the boy's hands.

"I asked you, nicely, to tell me what happened," Mark said gritting his teeth. 

"Since when did Mark Lee care." Donghyuck thought to himself realising he said it out loud.

"I-It's nothing... and none of your business." Donghyuck felt Mark snake around his hand and squeeze a little making Donghyuck yelp in pain. 

"I asked you nicely. Now tell me!" Mark grumbled squeezing a little harder every minute he didn't answer making sure to not hurt the boy but enough for a tiny fragment of glass to be removed from the boy's skin. 

"I-I...don't have... to tell you... i-if I don't w-want...t-to" Donghyuck breathed out noticing the glass shard that got removed from his hand, just by a squeeze. 

Suddenly when Mark was just about to let go of the boy and point out the cut on the boy's head, he felt someone pull him off Donghyuck and punch his face instantly.

Gasps were heard when Mark, the guy not to mess with, just got punched by some random person. He looked older with a slightly bigger body than Mark making him almost stronger than the boy.

Donghyuck felt the cut from the back of his head reopen from the contact between the floor and his head when Mark got off him. He collapsed against the lockers before noticing Baekhyun standing in front of Mark and watching as Mark fell over, because of the connection between Baekhyun's fist and his head. 

Mark, as he was on the floor, looked at Donghyuck and how his eyes fluttered shut and passed out. He then looked to Baekhyun, pissed off at how he interrupted him.  Baekhyun glared into Mark's eyes and gritted his teeth.