𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

As I straddled his waist.

And ran my hands thru his locs, all while humming to the tune of the song that was playing from the speaker.

" Since when you start wearing thongs anyway?" He furrowed his brows.

Pulling the band back before releasing
it. Causing it to smack against my skin and leave a stinging sensation present.

" ..." A mug started forming over my face instantly, when he did again. "..."

" You just gone abuse me?" He asked cradling his jaw after my hand detached from it.

" Did you not abuse me first?" Leaning my body back a bit, I began trailing my hands from his hair down to his chest.

Starting to massage the area around his shoulders. " Never have and never will."

He muttered out lowly, watching every single move I'd make."Cause I love you."

" I love yo ass too much.."

" Is that a good or bad thing?" I asked lifting up my hips so he could pull my thong aside.

" It's a good thing." His hands attached to my thighs as he began rubbing over them softly.

" And you know I can feel that?"

"..."

" Feel what?" I scrunched my face up in confusion and embarrassment.

Hoping he wasn't talking about
the heartbeat that was occurring in between my legs.

Locking his eyes with mine, he held eye contact with me. As he inched his hands up my thighs higher and higher.

Until his hand was sitting directly in
the crease of my thigh, right next to
where my private was.

Causing a fresh batch of wetness to seep out of me— which I'm guessing he must have felt as well. Due to the big smirk that was plastered across his face.

"You've been flourishin' ever since you got that V
This pussy nurturin', fuck you back to sleep, I know it's nourishin' every time you enter me.."

" What you all quiet for?" Leaning his body forward, he moved his hands to my waist as he flipped me over.

Allowing his body to now be hovering over mine. " I'm not." I looked down at my stomach then back up at him.

" W-will you be able to..you know..
with me laying on my back like this?
Or should I get on my side or some—"

Feeling his mouth attach to my neck caused my sentence to be cut short.

Once he began dragging his tongue and trailing open mouth kisses against the surface of my skin there.

Which made my head tilt toward the side so that he could have more access to do as he pleased.

"..." Wanting him to feel pleasure too
caused me to reach my hands down..

" Unt un." He grabbed both my wrist pinning them above my head, when I tried slipping my hand underneath his PSD boxers.