chapter 1

Vietcong's pov
I was sitting in our classroom but suddenly our teacher came and said "hello students today we have a new student!" and saw a guy that was wearing a headphone and has red hair and his flag is upside down like Philip's flag but reversed "ok introduce urself" Mr. Uk said "hello I'm martial law maharlika pls call me law or martial" the new student said and sit beside me.

we started English class and we write in our notebooks then martial threw a paper at me "Pft-" martial said almost laughing I glared at him and he looked away. 

time skip

6:00 pm

"ugh.." I groaned cuz of tiredness I went to my dorm and saw mpaja and pk waiting for me,they quickly hugged me and said "boi why ya always late going home" mpaja said, "cuz I'm tired looking for our dorm.." I replied and both of them laughed at me.

I went to my room and quickly went to my bed and forgot to change "ah shi-" i said almost cursing and went to my wardrobe and look for everything and I saw my favorite clothes, I quickly change and went to the bed again, scrolling at my phone but suddenly I heard a noise in the living room.

I went out to my room and looked around to see mpaja and pk cheering with our new dormmate it was martial.. martial looked at me and smirked at me I just ignored it and went to my room slamming my door close

martial's pov

 "sorry for his behavior martial.. he's mean sometimes to new students.." my roommate mpaja said "it's alright" I replied with a smile and they smiled back at me. I went to my room and texted one of my old friends.

Shitty group chat

Enzo
AT LEAST MARTIAL DOESN'T LIKE U>:/

Martial
Y'all what's going on?

Enzo
It's just because our girl best friend
She likes u for 8 years:0

Xavier
Ship>:)

Eva
Its a prankXD

Martial
...

Eva
What's wrong Marcos?

Xavier
Martial was too stunned to speak

Martial
*Sends a pic of a
Raccoon*
Hey, Eva, this looks like u<3

Enzo
XD

Eva
What the actual fuck did u send😨

I sigh as I went to the kitchen when I saw one and only enemy. Vietcong.. he looked at me with a confused face "what are u looking at?" Vietcong said I look away and he turns to where he was looking at.

I blushed like a tomato I can feel my heart pounding.

Mariel: NAHHHH SHAWTY FALLIN IN LOVE

Lia and Philip: U JUST MET HIM FOR- oh I remember the war shoot.

Author: AYO WARLORD #2,LESBIAN MOTHER FUCKER,GAY ASS SHIT DON'T U DARE RUINED DA PERFECT SCENE OR ELSE...anyways lemme continue this shit^^

(Funfact:martial and vietcong we're enemies since the war of the vietnam.)

No one's pov

Vietcong came into the kitchen and saw martial, he saw him blush 'huh? Why is he blushing? Maybe anger??' he thought as he ignored it.

Before vietcong could even leave the kitchen martial grabbed his hand.

Vietcong sighed "what do u want..?" He said as martial hugged him, martial whispered into his ear's "long time no see vietcong.." he whispered into vietcong's ear's.

Vietcong was shock.

Tbc.

Extra bonus

Phil:*drawing some random bl bc bl is bl so stfu* man.. I'ma make them fu-

Martial:*barge's the door open*

Phil:oh yea.. bye *I'mgayforvienna(vietnam's twin) has left the chat*