New beginning

"A week later jungkook along with fellow doctors agreed to officially discharge kim Taesha...in this entire week jungkook ignored Taesha as much as possible, because  he assumed Jimin and Taesha as a lover, that's why he also forbade his dad to do not let baby to meet Taesha, because he didn't wanna disturb their happy life, although Taesha tried her best but in her mother and Jimin's presence she became bound...actually Mrs kim and Jimin didn't wanna leave Taesha alone for even split second, they knew well how attached she was with her father so they thought she might do something inappropriate which cause them to regret for rest of their life there for they were behaving possessive around of her...somehow Taesha also noticed that Mrs kim dose not like jeon's family much ....specifically her attachment with jungkook's son always makes her mother angry...After her father death her mother was her entire world so she didn't wanna make her upset while disobeying her."

Any way Mr jeon Shane asked jungkook to let Taesha stay with them until she completely recovers....but jungkook immediately denied by saying

Dad why would we let her to stay with us?... there is no need to treat her special when she isn't...she is an ordinary patient like rest....so stop giving her too much importance just treat her the way we treat our all patients"

"For God sake jungkook her father lost his life while saving your father life I made promise to look after his family...how could you think that I would break my promise....his only daughter is now my responsibility I would take her father place I know this would not be easy task because replacing parents love is impossible but I will still try my best.

And Jungkook how could you even say that she is an ordinary patient, don't forget your beloved late wife Jenny's heart is still pumping inside her, your son attachment with Taesha is undeniable reality, Jungkook Jenny's emotions took place that poor girl's heart which made her life miserable...she is keeping alive Jenny's unconditional love for you and your son.

"As Mr jeon Shane mentioned his name jungkook immediately looked at him."

"Yes jungkook along with baby Taesha also begun keeping feelings for you...and I am witness of it...whenever I take your name in front of her, her eyes always start sparking, her cheeks automatically start blushing. And you know it's not normal thing."

"Dad it's just your assumptions."

"They were in the middle of conversation when Mrs kim and jimin arrived there."

"Jimin:-we came here to thank both of you...we highly appropriate your hard work and your good intention."

"Mrs kim:-yes Mrs jeonShane and jeon jungkook we are thankful to you now we are leaving."

"Leaving means...I mean where you are gonna stay... this city is very expensive in fact this city is new for you so this would be tough for you to afford house here...jungkook boldly said."

"Dr jeon jungkook you don't need to be worry we already managed everything."

"May I know where is your rented house located."

"It's located almost 35 minutes driving distance from here"

"Listen Mr park Jimin miss Taesha surgery is still fresh...means she is still not fully recovered rejection of donnor heart risk are still there so in case we can't afford to give permission to our patient for staying far away from hospital these 3 months are very crucial we can't take any risk which put our patient health
Into danger....I am so sorry to say you Mr park jimin but I will not allow miss Taesha to stay far away from me...I mean from hospital."

"We will try our best to reduce risk by proper care."

"If something bad happen who would take responsibility.?"

"Listen Dr jeon jungkook you can't force your decision upon us like this...you don't have any right"

"Correct Mr park jimin as a miss Taesha Dr I have all rights she is under my observation...you better understand this...all sudden environment became hot...it seemed both of them were fighting for Taesha"

"After saying jungkook left wearing smirk."

Mr jeon shane also passed smile...he explained Mrs kim and jimin medical complexity regarding Taesha health he also had given them their home option...which was located almost 5 minutes driving distance from hospital....After so much discussion finally both of them agreed with Mr jeon Shane.

Jimin actually had soft corner for Taesha since childhood...so Taesha closeness with jeon jungkook family made him insecure...As a man he also noticed feelings in jungkook's eyes for Taesha, which made him even more possessive towards her.