" aerin, wear this "

" why? "

" you don't want to ruin our surprise before it's ready, yeah? " aerin took the cloth and wrapped it around her eyes. she couldn't see anything honestly.

it was already evening and it was starting to get dark. she heard some sound of water and tried to remember where she heard it.

the car stopped and aerin was pulled out of it with the help of her brother and his girlfriend.

they lead her somewhere.

" don't remove the blindfold, okay? we'll be right back "  aerin nodded. she felt a cold breeze hit her, making her shudder.

a minute passed by, then two then three and then five !

" hyuck " she called out. the only thing she heard in response was the sound of waves. She called her brother out a few more times before she removed her blindfold.

the first thing she saw was a stair a few steps away, that lead to a house that looked awfully familiar to her.

she then turned around. she gasped at the sight in front of her.

she saw a tent, with lights around it. It was an open tent, just the roof if it was covered. there laid a table and two chairs in front each other. on the table, there was a two glasses and a bottle that she assumed was wine bottle.

it was so bright and beautiful. her heart pounded loudly as she saw renjun in front of her, dressed in formal wear.

" oh renjun, did you do all this? " she felt her eyes getting watery as she hurried to renjun, hugging him.

the boy chuckled.

" happy birthday baby " he kissed her lips before taking her hand and letting her sit down on the chair.

renjun poured her a glass of wine and aerin did the same for him. they both took a sip of their drink.

" honestly, I thought you forgot my birthday" aerin admitted. she felt really guilty.

" honestly,I would think the same if my girlfriend would not respond to me all day. I resisted very hard and tried not to talk you, I knew I would spill the surprise if I talked to you " aerin laughed.

" it's okay, I'm not mad anymore"

the couple enjoyed their meal, while watching the sun set. they talked about their day and some memories they made together. lastly they walked around the shore, hand in hand. admiring each other everytime one of them spoke.

they say down on the cold sand, aerin's head fell on renjun's shoulder. she closed her eyes, listening to the sound of wind and the ocean.

" aerin " she hummed in response. she waited for him to say anything but he didn't.

aerin pulled herself back in sitting position and looked at him, only to find him staring at her.

" I love you, aerin " he confessed.

aerin heart almost stopped, it was as if it was stuck in her throat. she couldn't speak. she felt overwhelmed, with him confessing all of sudden, she couldn't hold back her tears.

" I love you too renjun "

his lips captured hers as soon he heard the response. the kiss felt so pure, solely speaking the language of love. his lips molded perfectly with hers.

they couldn't breath but didn't have any plans to pull off the kiss. renjun tilted his head, placing his hands over her cheeks, deepening the kiss.

aerin grabbed hit blazer to keep in balance as he moved his lips against hers. renjun pecked her lips a few times before finally pulling out, finally letting the air move through them.

aerin pulled him in for a hug, inhaling his scent. renjun wrapped his hands around the girl, literally spooning her and placed his chin on her head.

he smiled closing his eyes, enjoying the moment.

he was happy. he was really happy to have her. he didn't feel insecure anymore.

it felt as if his insecurities never existed. to him, aerin was like an angel, who solely existed for him, after all they were soulmates. Meant to be together.

aerin never judged him or made him feel like he was weak. She didn't run away that day when she encountered her father, she instead tried to save him.

he knew aerin was a keeper and would always be there for him. he knew he could trust her. aerin was everything he was missing and now he had her.

he promised himself that he would always protect her and keep her safe. he'll love her fullest. he'll always be there for her.

from now on, he knew he was going to start a new chapter of life with her and he looked forward to it. after all, she was the best thing that has happened to him and she'll be only and the best one for him.