>> eleven !!

half and hour later, renjun parked the car and shrugged the girl to wake her up.

aerin woke up.

" did I doze off seriously?"

" it's alright, it was a long drive anyway. You could have gotten bored "

both of them got out of the car and renjun told aerin to wait.

aerin looked around and saw a beach but there was no one around. she turned around and saw renjun pulling out a mat and some small boxes. They looked like lunch boxes.

aerin walked up to him and helped him. they both walked down near the beach and fixed the mat on the sand.

it wasn't sunny at all, it looked like it would rain but the clouds were not dark. renjun and aerin placed down the boxes.

renjun opened them, surprising aerin with the food. there were fruits, spicy rice cakes, cookies, kimbap. he ran back to the car and bought a bag. he pulled out two bottles of water and two cans of smoothie.

aerin was happy and didn't expect renjun to bring all of this.

" did you make all of this? " renjun nodded cutely making aerin smile widely.

" aww renjun, you could have asked me for help, you didn't have to do this all alone, you know " aerin sat down, beside renjun.

" no, it's okay. I planned the date so it's my responsibility " renjun gave her a small smile and asked her to eat with him.

they both ate in silence, watching the ocean.

" renjun " she called out. renjun looked at her and hummed in question.

" this is a beach but why are we the only ones here" aerin asked, she was curious.

" oh, this is a private side of beach, my uncle owns it. you see that house — " aerin looked behind her, looking at the place where he was pointing. " — that too belongs to my uncle "

aerin looked at the house, it looked like a typical beach house but it was slightly bigger than other houses.

" wow, your uncle must be rich " renjun nodded.

" yeah, you can say that "

you both had a small talk, aerin complained about how her brother could be a dick sometimes but she loves him. renjun carefully listened to her, admiring her face and the way she talked.

he felt something in him, something that gave him a reason to be happy. she was so beautiful and he couldn't help but fall for her.

aerin felt him space out and looked at him. they both stared at each other. aerin looked down at his lips, renjun eyes did the same.

he shifted closer and leaned in, his hands cupped her soft cheeks. his lips finally touched her's. his cold lips molded perfectly with her warm once.

aerin placed her hand on his thigh and held on him. They kissed until they ran out of breath. when both of them had pulled out, they broke into giggles.

renjun's heart was beating fastly and aerin could feel it in her heart. aerin placed her head on his shoulder, their eyes turning to see the clouds shifting away.

deep in renjun's heart, he knew he liked her. they both cherished the little moments, their hands intertwined together.

renjun already knew that she's the only one he would love and that she was the best thing that has ever happened to him.