>> five !!

" and also my friends — rinnie? aerin! " donghyuck waved his hand in front of aerin's face, snapping her out her thoughts

" I— huh? sorry I was thinking about something else " she apologised. " what were you saying? "

" I said my friends are coming over. stay in your room okay? " donghyuck told aerin and she nodded.

" I mean. I don't have anything to do with your friends anyway " she said, standing up to make her way to kichen.

she grabbed some snacks from one of the drawers and a water bottle. she went back to her room.

aerin laid on her bed and scrolled down her phone. she sighed softly, done with all that noise came from the living room.

Just how many of them are there? she heard about five diffrent voice at least.

Even donghyuck has friends. wow.

she decided to go to donghyuck's room and explore it. she placed her phone down to the night stand, plugging the charger in.

she entered his room, his room has some pleasing fragrance. she caught sight of a frame on his night stand.

we were so young back then

It was a picture of aerin and donghyuck. aerin was 8 and donghyuck was 11. they went to an amusement park and took a lot of photos.

she smiled. she missed her father. she never got to meet her mother so she didn't know if she missed her. she only knew about her mother from her father's point of view.

he used to tell the siblings about their mother. she only saw her pictures in their wedding album.

she placed the frame back on it's place and decided to leave the room. she closed the room's door behind her as soon as she got out.

she suddenly felt a sharp sting in her head, it felt like she had been hit, her vision kept on getting blurrier and blurrier.

she saw a figure at the end of the hallway bending down, she could hear him groaning but she herself was in pain.

her head was spinning, suddenly everything went quiet, she couldn't hear anything. her vision was fading and all she saw was darkness. with that she fell unconscious.