>> thirteen !!

aerin woke up when she felt someone shaking her.

" a few more minutes, hyuck " she turned around and snuggled into the blanket.

" aerin, you have to wake up, you won't be able to sleep at night if you'll sleep more now " aerin ignored it and closed her eyes tightly to fall back into a deep slumber.

she then felt someone  pick her up, aerin's eyes slammed opened, her face turned red and she saw renjun who had her in his arms

" renjun, put me down " aerin placed her hands around his neck for balance. renjun chuckled and placed her back on the bed.

" now, why don't you go and wash up, and then let's have dinner? " renjun bent down to place a peck on her lips.

aerin's cheeks turned red and she nodded. renjun smiled as he watched her disappear into the bathroom.

he went back down and served the hot food, placing them on the dinning table. soon, aerin sat down in front of him and they both ate quietly.

when they were done, aerin helped renjun clean up. renjun decided to give her a ride but aerin told him that It'd be better to walk instead as they just had the dinner.

renjun didn't complain. renjun lived around 45 minutes distance away from her house. they both had their hands intertwined as they walked.

and when they both were in front of aerin's house, aerin turned around to kiss him. they both shared a sweet kiss.

" renjun, what are we? " aerin blurted out.

" soulmates "  renjun joked and laughed. but his laugh died down when he saw aerin's glare. he muttered a sorry and they both stood up all awkward.

" renjun, do you like me? " aerin asked, looking up into his eyes. renjun's heart raced. he leaned in and pecked her lips.

" does that count in as an answer? " a playful smirk appeared on renjun's face, making aerin blush.

" no. seriously, would you like to be my girlfriend?"  Renjun faced her, his eyes stared at her, waiting for her to answer.

aerin smiled and pecked his lips, pulling up a uno reverse card ( I'm sorry guys )

" now, does that count in as an answer? "

they both proceeded on sharing another kiss, but this time it was more intense. aerin's hands tangled around his neck as his hands slipped down to her waist, holding it to keep her closer.

he squeezed her waist, making her gasp. renjun slides in his tongue, taking his time exploring her. aerin moaned slightly when his hands pulled her even more closer, she was almost touching him. the heat between them was killing her.

she pulled off when she couldn't breath anymore, her head placed against his chest, as the couple took time catching their lost breath.

wow