-------

sunghoon pulled up to a local italian restaurant which had a few people eating inside and outside. he parked in an empty spot and since he had a tesla, he left the car in dog mode so jay doesn't die of a heat stroke.

he got out of the car in a hurry because there was a long line currently forming so he ran up to the restaurant door, forgetting to lock the car

meanwhile, two other boys just arrived to the same restaurant with big smiles on their faces just from the lingering smell of pasta and pizza in the air.

"thank you hyung for taking me here!"

riki hugged heeseung out of excitement while heeseung was just smiling and running his hands through rikis hair. he really thought riki was his little brother for a second.

"table for two, please."

heeseung smiled at the waitress, pushing riki infront of him so he doesn't get left behind.

"absolutely, please come this way."

meanwhile, another male was already at his table, scrolling through his social media and didn't notice the other two walk past him.

"pfft, jay should atleast be happy i left the car in dog mode."

-----

no one's pov

"sunoo? what are you doing here?"

sunoo looked as of he was a deer caught in a cars headlights. was jungwon really talking to him right now? or was he hallucinating? his voice was so soft and gentle that he couldn't even believe that a boy that promised himself he wouldn't speak again was TALKING to him. he slowly put the pieces of glass one by one down while still holding eye contact, finally clearing his throat.

"...uhh.. to.. visit..?"

jungwon got up from his mattress and got a hold of sunoos arm, pushing him down on the bed.

"you always find a way to get into my house."

jungwon pointed an accusing finger at the blushing boy beneath. jungwons voice and jungwon pushing him down the to the bed caused him to become a blushing mess. this was not his expectation at all.

but sunoo being his petty self, he swapped positions with jungwon by grabbing the others arm, swinging it and hovering over the other male.