When They Give You a Baby Shower Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)

Start from the beginning

"Beautiful vampire theme? What is this?" You asked

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone smiled

You felt overjoyed and hugged your mom as she hugged you back before sitting you down at the chair. You all begin the baby shower with the Blind Diaper Changing Challenge as you made it Boys Vs Girls to which Dracula watched some of the guys being competitive which made him chuckle. After playing Name that Baby Tune, The Nursery Rhyme Quiz, and How Many Baby Items Can You Name, you announced the winner which are the girls which made the boys make a playful pout as you give them the gift baskets which are some nice makeup before eating with your husband.

"So Y/N, what gender of the baby are you going to have?" Archibald asked

"I'm thinking the baby is going to be a beautiful baby boy." You said

"Aww. What are you going to do if it is a baby girl?" Macey asked

"Well I can dress her up in cute vampire dresses." You said

Dracula chuckled as you are finished eating your food before you had your dessert. You then received multiple gifts including a vampire themed crib, some baby toys, diapers, onesies, a bat stuffed animal and many more. You smiled as you have the best baby shower ever.

Star:

When your mom had found out that you & Mick were going to be parents, she was over the moon with joy. She was already planning the baby shower and of course she was going to need help. Your mom decided to have the shower on the beach at night, because well your "dad" & uncles are vampires.  So she and the guys waited until sundown to start decorating. Once everything is decorated, you are now coming home as Star told your 'dad' and your uncles to hide. Mick came over and bring you over to the theme as you see a beautiful vampire theme.

"Wow. A vampire theme. What is this?" You asked

"SURPRISE!!" Your mom, 'dad' and your uncles said

You felt overjoyed and hugged your mom and begin the baby shower with the Blind Diaper Changing Challenge as Mick chuckled to see Marko trying to beat your mom as she win as you smiled and clapped your hands. After playing a few more baby games, you begin to eat some stuffed chicken breast that have some broccoli and some roasted bell peppers while Mick is having some roasted vegetables and some steak cooked to his liking.

"So Y/N, what gender baby are you going to have?" David asked

"Well dad, I may get a girl besides maybe I teach her some music." You said

"What about a boy?" Marko asked

"Maybe Mick can take him to tours and maybe teach him to be a metalhead." You said

Star chuckled as Mick Thomson gave you a slice of cake. You then receive some gifts which included some cute onesies from Slipknot, a crib, a leather jacket from your dad, a car seat and many more. You smiled as you have the baby shower ever.

Lilith:

Ever since you have told your mom the news about you and Agent Norris being parents, she have ordered the other vampires to give you a baby shower which is a vampire themed one. Once everything was made, you were coming home with Agent Norris as everyone hid. You looked around and noticed the theme and smiled.

"What is all this?" You asked

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone cheered

You felt overjoyed and hugged your mom as she hugged you back before you went on the chair and sit down. You begin the baby shower with Name the Baby Tune as you watched some of the vampires being competitive. After playing Do You Know Your Disney Babies, The Nursery Rhyme Quiz and The Mommy and Daddy Game, you all begin to eat as Agent Norris is having some steak cooked rare with a cup of blood as you are eating some pasta which is some spaghetti with some garlic and olive oil.

"So Y/N, what is the gender of the baby?" The short haired male vampire asked

"Well we are still waiting for the gender but I am hoping that it is going to be a boy." You said

"But what if it's a girl?" Lilith asked

"Well hehe I am going to dress her in cute vampire clothing." You chuckled

"Aww cute!" Agent Norris said

After when you have some cake, you then received your gifts which is a vampire themed crib, some baby bottles, some onesies, and many more. You smiled as you have the best baby shower ever.