When They Give You a Baby Shower Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)

Magsimula sa umpisa

You smiled softly and kiss your mom on the cheek. After when you have some dessert, you then received some gifts which are a vampire themed crib, some onesies, sleepers, baby toys, baby bottles and a cute blanket that has the word 'My Vampire Baby' on it. You smiled as you have the best baby shower ever.

Kali:

You are now outside with your husband Francisco as your mom along with the other vampires have made the baby shower theme as Heron helped with blowing up the balloons, your mom have placed the food down and even Archibald, Daeron, Dawn, Inika and even Marlow have placed the gifts. Once everything is made, your mom noticed that you are coming over as everyone hid as Francisco have blindfolded you while bringing you inside.

"Babe I can't see." You said

"Hehe hold on honey." Francisco smiled

Francisco then brought you inside and set you on the chair before taking off the blindfold as you see a vampire themed baby shower.

"What is all this?" You asked

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone smiled

You felt very happy and begin to get up before hugging your mom as she hugged back before setting you back on the chair. You begin the baby shower with Baby Bump Balloon Pop which you made it as Boys Vs Girls to which you see Inika, Marlow, Iris, Archibald, Heron and Iris being competitive. After tallying the score, you continue the game night with Name That Baby Tune and How You Know Disney Babies as you then announced the winner which are the girls to which the guys groaned as Francisco laughed.

"She announced the winner." Francisco laughed

"Yeah but they cheated." Archibald whined

You laughed and gave the girls the reward which are some makeup and some perfume into cool gift bags. You chuckled as you begin to eat along with the other vampires as you are having some baked ziti with some salad while Francisco is having some minestrone soup with some salad.

"So Y/N, what is the gender of the baby? Do you have a guess?" Archibald asked

"Well I'm guessing it may be a beautiful girl besides I want to protect her from mean boys and pricks like Arvin." You said

Arvin grumbled as Kali chuckled and kissed your cheek.

"But what if it's a boy." Zurial asked

"Well I can raise him to be a cool man and protect him from danger." Francisco said

"And maybe get the ladies too." Kali chuckled

You snickered as Francisco laughed at the response as you chuckled at your mom.

"Mom really? He will not get girls unless he needs to learn about how to treat them." You giggled

After when you all have some cake, you then got plenty of gifts including some sleepers, a crib, a car seat, and many more. You smiled as you have the best baby shower ever.

Macey:

You are now with your husband Dracula while your mom is now in the building she 'rented' as she begin to decorate with the help of the other vampires as Marko along with Dwayne helped Heron and Archibald with blowing the balloon up while David helped Marlow and Heron with setting the food down especially with the one you are craving which is some stuffed chicken breast as the filling it is Caprese style with sundried tomatoes and sliced mozzarella cheese while Paul is on the lookout for you. Once everything is made, Paul noticed you are coming home with Dracula and notified your mom.

"Everyone hide!!" Macey said

As everyone hid, you came inside along with Dracula as he brought you to the baby shower area as you looked around.