「four out of seven」

"i swear, i hate this

"i swear, i hate this." mammon groaned on call as you and levi talked about otaku stuff. beel was munching on food again, and asmo was listening in on the conversation as he went through a new skincare routine he found online. he had just been added to the group chat, yet immediately went to go join the video call on his own account.

"well, you're not allowed to leave." you said.
"so, anyways, levi, about ruri-chan-"

"i honestly prefer her demoness version!" asmo exclaimed, beaming. "she looks so gorgeous and se-"

"ok, but like..." levi interrupted, frowning. "her kid version! she gave up her demoness form just to learn more about humans! ISN'T THAT ADMIRABLE?" levi sounded close to tearing up.

"goodness gracious, levi..." you chuckled.

"yeah, well, enough about this whatchmacallit? ruri-chan. i'm gettin' sick of it." mammon said, groaning again.

"too bad." you frowned. "deal with it!"

"YEAH, MAMMON!" levi shouted, and mammon jumped.
"goddamn, levi. you were so loud that i heard you, and i'm in my room!"

"i heard him too." beel said, finishing up his food. "i think you should calm down, levi."

"is this an average day in your guys' household?" you asked, stifling a bout of laughter.

"hmm... sort of?" asmo responded, thinking. "no. definitely. especially mammon and levi fighting! and then satan and lucifer..."

"WOAH-" your eyes widened as you laughed. "lucifer?? satan??"

"yeah, the names of our brothers." beel responded. "lucifer and satan fight a lot... but satan's going through a rebellious phase anyways."

"well, damn, alright then." you chuckled.
"may i meet them?~ i already met four of you guys!"

"five, if you include belphie." beel said, smiling himself.

"yeah, but it's not like he's one of my online friends... i wish." you said.

"do you have any other online friends, anyways?" levi asked.

"oh, yeah, i do!" you exclaimed, smiling as you remembered the rest of your online friends. you remembered diavolo. you should really message him again.
"and i'm planning on making many more." you grinned.

"well, good luck with that." mammon growled, rolling his eyes. "i'm surprised i'm still on this goddamn call."

"LANGUAGE, MAMMON!" you yelled jokingly, and you saw levi attempting to contain his laughter, covering his mouth with his hand.

"you sound like lucifer." mammon grumbled, scowling.

"lucifer's the oldest!" asmo clarified, smiling. "and he always punishes mammon, it's really funny-"

"SHUT UP, ASMO!" mammon roared. "i'm gonna leave this call-"

"remember." you said, your eyes blazing. "i can steal your money. i'm friends with levi. i'm gonna become friends with... with lucifer, too. mark my words."

mammon gulped, but he stood his ground.
"like hell you are!"

"lololol, this is such a dumb conversation! it's like an anime fight scene, but worse!" levi laughed.

"yeah, yeah, whatever." mammon replied.

"anyways," beel interjected, "we should talk about y/n. i kind of wanna learn more about them."

"ooh, yes!" asmo beamed, getting closer to the camera. "tell us, tell us!"

"not until i meet lucifer. and... satan. and belphie?" you said, attempting to recall the names.

"no." mammon grumbled moodily.

"whatever." you playfully said, rolling your eyes.

"you know..." you suddenly said, smiling. "you guys are actually pretty fun to talk with! just three days ago, i didn't want to download this app... it seemed stupid, but you guys actually made it fun and worth downloading. i don't regret downloading it at all now."