3 || ms james

im gonna try to post every day but idk 😭😭 also yall i literally always fall for toxic ppl.... first it was some kid in my class and then it was a hallway crush 😭😭😭

also ill probably update the beginning and stuff bc i had no idea what i was doing when i started this LMFAO
——

Your walk to school was nice. You, Bruce, Finney and Gwen got along great, with Finney and Bruce mostly hyping each other up for their baseball game and you and Gwen talking about random things, like who to avoid and where to sit during lunch.

You felt comfortable around all of them, and couldn't help but sneak glances at Bruce and Finney every now and then. They were too pretty not to.

You guys arrived at school and Finney split off from you, going over to a Mexican boy with long black hair and a bandana. He was cute, too; how many hot guys were there here?

You walked with Bruce and Gwen until you split off, heading towards the office to get your schedule and locker code. The principal handed them to you, wishing you luck and leaving you to do what you needed.

You looked at your map until you found your locker, opening it and shoving some of your stuff inside. You heard an angry growl-like sound from beside you.

You looked over. There was the blonde from the Grab n' Go, one hand on the locker next to you, the other holding his backpack strap so hard you swore it would burst. He had a look that could kill.

You held his gaze in silence for a moment before laughing nervously. "Hey there... neighbour."

He pushed you up against your locker by your shoulders, coming so close to your face you could smell his breath (it smelt like cigarettes and alcohol, very fitting for someone like him).

You pressed yourself as much as you could into your locker, trying to put space between you and him.

"Pull that shit you did at Grab n' Go again," he said, breathing heavily, "and I'll fucking kill you."

With that he let go of you, letting you land softly on your feet. He stomped away and you stood in shock for a moment.

The fuck was his deal?

——

You came into class late since you had no clue where Math class was. Once you managed to find it, though, you fixed your appearance in the glass on the door and opened it.

The teacher paused and looked over at you.

"Ah! You must be the new student, come in." You walked forwards, standing next to her desk and waving at the class. There weren't many empty seats aside from one at the back of the class, next to a girl with long, curly blonde hair and the boy Finney left with earlier.

"Class, this is our new student, Y/N Howard. Is there anything you'd like to say about yourself?" The teacher asked, putting you on the spot.

"Uhh... no," you said, fiddling with your rings. The class was silent for a moment.

"Thats alright!" The teacher replied, overly enthusiastic before pointing to the seat between the girl and guy. Your walk over was embarrassing, with you trying to make it as quick as you could without tripping. You'd think moving and starting new schools so many times would make it easier, but you never got better at it.

Sitting down on the hard plastic, you dropped your bag next to you and looked forward. The teacher was going on about division or something, math shit.

After class you stepped out of the room, and the blonde girl walked up to you. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she had a wide grin on her face.

"Hey there!" She said, excited. Her eyes were sparkly and brown.

"I'm Laura, Laura James. Would you wanna sit with me at lunch?" She seemed sweet.

"Sure," you smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too!" She grinned, falling into step beside you. "So, how do you like it so far? In Denver, I mean. Have you met anyone?"

Your cheeks tinted pink and you looked away. "Well... I've met a couple people. My neighbour, my neighbours friend and his sister, and this big blonde guy who has serious anger issues."

Laura stared for a moment. "Big blonde guy? Does he have like, long curly blonde hair?"

You nodded. "Holy shit!" She laughed, looking at you, shocked. "Thats Vance Hopper. He's the most insane kid at this school, I swear, he beats up any kid who even mildly pisses him off. How'd you meet him?"

Your eyes widened for a moment before you frowned. "I ran into him at Grab n' Go. He was playing pinball."

Laura stared at you. "You ran into Pinball Vance Hopper, fucked up his game and you still got away unscathed? Holy shit, you must be an angel sent from God or something." You laughed.

Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad after all.

crazy little thing called love || ghost boys x fem reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara