iii. Match-maker Fallon

Start from the beginning

The scheduled interview over the computer was book from the beginning of the week as due to her sudden move she didn't want to be pushed into paparazzi as soon as she arrived, which Jimmy accepted and offered a different form of interview. Her laptop was stationed on her kitchen island, her wall of windows that opened her up to the world.

"Hey Jimmy!" Kennedy smiled as she waved at him through the screen, the slightly delayed response from the audience echoed through the mat-black headphones that were cancelling any possible noise from around her.

"We've talked about many thing, some of your secret projects that are currently in the works." He announced making Kennedy smile. "Secret things!"

"I wanna talk about you moving to New York, how are you settling? I know you couldn't be here physically due to the unpacking process." Jimmy asked, Kennedy felt like she was talking to a family figure he seemed fatherly to her especially after her father's transition, he's been in and out of her life.

"Great actually, I'm trying to keep my mom away as she seems to want to find away to stick around! She's came back four times and she's reorganised my house completes but I love New York, it's very symbolic to me." Kennedy said a few pieces of her hair falling from behind her ears.

"So, all your family are back in California which I'm imagine would be hard as you seemed to be very close to your sisters." Jimmy asked making Kennedy nod in agreement. "Extremely hard, especially when it comes to Khloe she's been my support system for a long time and it's hard to not be minutes away from her. But I miss True the most. I get a goodnight call of her every night now."

"So, your twitter and Instagram post have been hinting at some sort of music, especially after your post on 'who will not be named'." Jimmy asked. Making Kennedy roll her eyes playfully and stick her finger towards her open mouth making her fake gag.

"Well I've always wanted to release music, my ways of escaping from the fame and attention were my diary entries that have been document since I was fourteen and many of the people were dying to see what I was writing for a very long time." Kennedy explained as she picked up the battered red diary from her side. "And i was told my writing was poetic alot, so I tried song writing and it came naturally to me!"

"And not many knew I've been making vocal lesson for years, like my mom knew I hated the though of people knowing so she axe sure it never ended up on the show." Kennedy chuckled at her mother taking control over something she knew her daughter loved.

"I can't wait to hear your work when you release the work." Jimmy smiled at the nineteen year old that was gleaming at him through the screen. "So as your move to New York I'm assuming you don't have any friends in the area so I think this is the perfect opportunity to bring Another resident from New York onto the call."

Kennedy heart stuttered, she didn't expect someone to be joining them which cause her palm to become clammy with sweat. Kennedy kept a smile on her face as she usually did for appearance until her was out of sight. "Timothee Chalamet, it's good to see you once again!"

"You don't understand how excited I am." Timothee chuckled making his messy curls to bounce. "I'm such a keeping up with the kardashian fan! I'm so happy to be able to hopefully help you into the transition into New York life."

"Have I got a personal tour guide now?" Kennedy asked as her eyes squinted making her eyes become so much more alluring, her smile becomes bigger as she looked at his cheeky smile with his deep dimples on show. "Give me a call anytime." He laughed.

"Timothee if your a alright tour guide I'll give you a good rating on Yelp and maybe a call to Kris Jenner can be arranged." Kennedy joked making Timmy chuckle to himself, the sudden burst of energy that rusted though her.

"I don't need to be bribed to take a pretty girl around my city." Timmy said making Kennedy eyes pop and her cheeks to tint red due to the sudden compliment that was completely out of the blue. "Anytime any day, I'll be free."

"They seem to be hitting it off, so we shall let them get know each other and be on the look out for Kennedy and Timothee in the streets of New York." Jimmy pointed out. "And keep up with kennedy music journey, as I will be doing along with timothee."

Kennedy smiled at her camera in front of her, her eyes wonder to Timothee face that had a boyish grin on his lips. She heard the voice of jimmy finishing his segment of his show, her camera as turned of instantly giving her time to exhale and pulling close the top of the laptop.

Her eyes furrowed slightly at the thought of timothee offering her a helping hand, was he completely serious or was it just playful flirting from his end. She hoped he meant it, deep down inside she wished he tried to contact her.

———

@KennedyJenner

❤️  💬  ↪️Liked by tchalamet, kendalljenner, voguemagazine and 2,934,003 othersKennedyJenner: A quick pic from last summer!✌🏻🌺🌅

❤️  💬  ↪️
Liked by tchalamet, kendalljenner, voguemagazine and 2,934,003 others
KennedyJenner: A quick pic from last summer!✌🏻🌺🌅

User3: cutie 🥰
User98: 😙😙😙
User4465: *cough* release music *cough cough*
User19392: me: patiently waiting for music to be released
tchalamet: your favourite newYork tour guide is here, when would you like to book a appointment?
KennedyJenner: tchalamet anytime soon :)
User492: TIMMY AND KENNY OMFG
User77: If her first alb isn't about her breakup I don't want it!
KennedyJenner: user77 pending...!
User889: Timmy talking to Kennedy on zoom with Jimmy third wheeling 😭
User024: 😫😫🥰
User7743: she's so adorable
User4472: she seems so much happier now then in California!

———

Hello :) I need ur help with ideas cos I've got absolutely nothing going on in my brain! So please send ideas as Timmy is adorable and I want them to grown together :)

———