ii. Welcome to New York

| CHAPTER 2 |
WELCOME TO NEW YORK

| CHAPTER 2 |WELCOME TO NEW YORK

———

The gleaming lights beaming from the giant windows from Kennedys apartment illuminated the whole area, the exposed area was filled with open boxes full of items and brand new packed furniture. The already white plush sofas already assembled with luxury branded blankets and pillow hers mother had gifted her. Kennedy new place had a bit of Kris Jenner flare to it, aspects of her childhood homes was in every aspect of her home.

Kennedy figure was cuddled up under her blankets as her TV was on, her phone was in her hand as she kept looking through the tweets being made about her. She's kept reading how people were trying to make out what her last Instagram caption meant, and whilst some of them were completely right she gave them a quick like before looking at others hardcore fans tweets.

Kennedy watched the internet explode over her departure from their icon show that has been going on since she was a child. She'd never been more popular, she never had as many opportunities than now. Multiple interview, online and in-person along with Brand wanting her name attached to them. She could tell you why suddenly they were interested in her but she couldn't say no to these situations.

Eventually Kennedy dropped her phone onto the space beside her on the sofa she grasped her warn out note book and pen from the wooden floorboards beneath her. Her fingers flickered through the pages of pages of random notes, quotes, singular song lyrics and fully developed songs she'd never had the confidence to release to everyone. 

Her feelings being expressed over multiple lined pages in front of her, the depression she felt since her ex publicly cheated on her. The feeling of guilt, anguish and shame being blasted on the pages. The black pen slightly smudged from the tears that were shed whilst she wrote her inner word on the page a few week Ago.

Kris left her to go back to LA a few days ago leaving her alone with no one. But she knew her mom was a phone call away and she'd be here in a matter of hours if she need her for any little things. And she had help her shut down multiple rumour that have speculated over the last week about her past relationship that was blasted over the internet.

Kennedy had been invite to some brand party and premiers that she'd planning to attend. She'd had one Tomorrow night for the popular designer brand Gucci which was stationed right here in NewYorkCity. She knew of a few people that were attending; a few models who'd she'd met through Kendal, singers, actor and probably a few influencers.

She just hoped her ex wouldn't show up, he'd normal fly to attend these events but the wasn't the most popular guy  at the moment, and his name was being slandered by his cheating scandal and attitude to people on twitter over them confronting him over it.