iii. Match-maker Fallon

| CHAPTER 3 |
MATCH-MAKER FALLON

| CHAPTER 3 |MATCH-MAKER FALLON

———

Worldwide media frenzy, that what Kennedy life had become as she'd signed the contract. The contract that Kim had convinced her to sign, the sweat laced on her palm as she received another call which was though to be Kim, only for the male voice of Kanye to be received.

Her brother-in-law, Kanye West, the world renowned rappers, songwriter and producers had made some phone calls on the behalf of his wife for her sisters which automatically got Kennedy the best of the Music industry on her side.

When the media found out from unknown sources about her sudden career path, many people wondered how she could've kept the secret of her voice from millions of viewers for years. Some of them making comments about that journal she kept so close to her chest, joking about her secret music writing within the pages. Which they weren't wrong about.

That morning her secret was out into the world, as one of the only private things about her life wasn't so private anymore. And possible them secretive feeling and though would be published to the world to hear daily with on click of a button, being broadcasted for anyone critic which caused a shot wave of fear through her body.

The messages being sent her way were significant to her as multiple family members heard the news from Kimberly, but no one confessed to her about the leaking of her deal. And with all this news being spread her Ex-boyfriend began blasting her on his social earning a few quick witted responses to her twitter accounts.

It read, 'trying to let go and move on from one of the most heartbreaking and devastating moments of my life as the one who I though would never betray my trust did that same thing. My newly founded deal with a record company has been something I've been scared to do since I began writing in my recognisable diary from the age of fourteen, and having the sudden burst of confidence and help from my family to push me towards my potential as a professional musician. This boy knew of my songs and knew it was my biggest dream ro publish at least one song to the world in my lifetime, in him words my writing was 'poetic' to listen to. Wondering why he's bashing me for million of people to interpret something that is the furthest from the truth, but as you can't accept your actions and took it out on me as every brand I fought to get you apart of pulls away from you, I don't understand how you can still blame me. But if you wanna interpret something I'll interpret a few things..."

Kennedy kept hinting at multiple things online as she left a bunch of musical notes along every platform she was apart of making a lot of fans eagerly waiting for updates. Her internal pain was motivating at this point, she felt the sense of accomplishment for speaking her mind.

Her mindset had changed since her move to New York, the environment was stereotypes as moody and dangerous due to the lack of communication between locals. Yet, Kennedy adored the city as it is filled with culture and entertainment, from its incredible food scene to its bustling nightlife.