ii. Welcome to New York

Începe de la început

Kennedy did get multiple phone calls and text from him trying to apologise and saying that he made a mistake for going of with one of his many whores. But let's be honest he was sorry about that, he was only sorry that he got caught out in front of herself and paparazzi. His model career  mostly had evaporated in-front of him as soon as the cheated, but some money hungry clothing business still pay him to model their horrendous clothing.

Kennedy had decided by now she wanted to do something productive whilst she was in New York, she'd started writing a few lyrics whilst she was sat at home trying to put her feels into physical words for people to relate to. Kennedy had been taking sing lesson for year now but chose to hide it from most people apart of relatives and friends. She knew what the interview was like so she decided to protect herself from everyone opinions on her voice, she didn't want her passion to be destroyed by other people selfishness and jealousy.

The dark sky became darker by the hour as Kennedys half destroyed pencil jotted down her feeling onto her journals pages, she automatically though about her destructive relationship has had so many red flags she completely ignore due to love. Something Kennedy though she felt but recently she doesn't know, love was such a complicated thing.

Is love a strong feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection to someone or just pure lust of physical attraction? Is it for personal gain of a career that could cause you stardom? Kennedy couldn't tell you the only thing she could tell you is the affect of them being detached from you.

The cold isolation beside her at all times haunted her as mountains of articles and reports kept being leaked to the media over her 'boyfriend', she didn't know the situation anymore as they'd never officially broken up.

Every though and feeling were scribbled down, memories of the past and present were jotted down from embarrassment to angst covering then pages with word that seemed so poetic to hear and even having the same to write. 'I cause no harm, mind my business If our love died young, I can't bear witness'.

Kennedy neat calligraphy styled writing graced the page as her luscious words were appearing on her page as her feeling bubbles up inside of her chest making her heart feel heavy like it was drowning from the irking feeling.

Little rhymes scribbled down over every aspect of her life, failed relationships, her parents divorce, her relationship with her sisters. Kennedy was whispered to herself as she placed down her pure red diary before picking up her oak wood guitar that was gifted to her on her fifteenth birthday by Kimberly, her fingertips gently strummed against the strings making a perfect melody with the words she'd had written down. "All of my pain and all your excuses, I was a kid but I wasn't clueless." Kennedy hummed to herself, the slight echoing in the apartment giving her voice so much more volume.

"Someone who loves you wouldn't do this?" Kennedy continued unsurely as her vocals seemed confused as she sang, her pencil was picked up once again as she wrote down the next few words that when with the her newly made demo. 

The sudden buzzing from her phone that was rested on the arm of the couch, her alarming noice echoed through her ears. Kenny quickly placed her book to her side as she reached for her Phone, the contact blaring was her sister Kimberly attempting to FaceTime her.

She quickly tapped on the 'answer' button, as the loading symbol slowly appeared to her screen before Kim's face popped up on her phone. "Hey Kenny! How are you?"

"Good!" Kennedy said as she propped her phone up on the coffee table opposite the couch she was sat on. "Just trying to settle myself in before mom comes and reorganise things so she has a excuse to stay longer, she seems to be taking it hard that I'm not in the next room to her at home."

"Your the last to fly the nest." Kim smiled through the screen. "She's gonna be emotional as she knows she can't be stood beside you holding your hand like she's done for years."

"I think she needed me to detach from her, she ran around after me for nineteen years and now she can go and do something for herself." Kennedy said as she realised her mothers new found freedom aswell as her own. "I'm happy I've gave her some sort of freedom."

Kim looked at her younger sister with pure happiness gleaming of her through the screen, she saw her difference in spirit and behaviour since her departure from her LA and the show. "What you writing? Anything new in that book of yours you've never showed any of us anything in it."

"Just thoughts." Kennedy said blankly before she pushed her hair behind her ear before continuing. "Some lyric I've been messing about with, nothing important it's really just nothing."

"I've heard your songs when you were younger Ken, you have a talent for writing you should get looking into a producer, you've got something special and I don't think you should put it to waste." Kim said as she watched her sister fidget in her place. "Kim, you know my thoughts on a music career."

"You've got nothing to worry about! I can find you some options and we can dwindle them down until we have the best for you." Kim said as she tried to convince her sister. "You can contact people, but I'm not promising anything."    

Kennedy smiled to heralded as she though about the possibility, her voice being broadcast on streaming platforms to billions at a time. She wanted to following on the kardashian and Jenner work load to the world, her feeling in the ears of her followers on radio stations and stages monthly to those who were hardcore fans of hers.

———

@KennedyJenner

❤️  💬  ↪️Liked by KhloeKardashian ,Gucci, jimmyfallon and 2,583,295 othersKennedyJenner: the cutest delivery from my sisters, new home new me 🎶 💐💕

❤️  💬  ↪️
Liked by KhloeKardashian ,Gucci, jimmyfallon and 2,583,295 others
KennedyJenner: the cutest delivery from my sisters, new home new me 🎶 💐💕

User3: omg she's in NYC
User464: I saw Kris in a department shop in nyc! She Must've been their with Kennedy getting stuff for probably her new place
User9724: 🥨🥨🥨
User93: our new NewYork babe
User032: she's back!
KrisJenner: goodnight! 😴💕💕
Gucci: not long to we see you!
KhloeKardashian: I miss you and so does true. Gonna have to come visit you soon 😙😙
Jimmyfallon: can't wait to talk to you over zoom!
User732: jimmyfallon she doing interviews?!?!
User51257: feel like this is her year for some reason
User9284: feel like she gonna be something soon
User78: I miss her, coco and kimmy 🫶🏻😭😭

See the other 437,301 comments

———

Redo this chapter after a change in the character development and plot! Kimmy is gonna be a god sent for Kennedy and her career that is gonna jump start soon <3

———