-Eric,its no big deal anyway.Dont try to do anything. Your energy system is still.....Eric!

As George was talking Eric was already absorbing the energy,cleaning the hands.When he finished,the wounds have been closed, leaving not even a scar but George wasnt as pleased as he should be.On the contrary,he was more angry than before.

-Damn you Eric. Now I must leave your body to reabsorb the energy back to your system and that means I can't interviene with any of your body functions until the process is completed and that could take days,even weeks.I wad going to heal your wound but now I cant and we must treat it the normal way meaning that you will be in pain for days.Why do you never listen to me and do only what you like?

-Are you in your right mind? You risked losing your hands because you wanted to reduce my recovery time from 10 days to 1? Why? Do you think I am that weak?

-Thats not it and you know it.

-Then what is it George? What?

-Its because that even though you are biggest egoist I know you seem to be incapable of taking care of yourself! Dont joke by saying that you would have kept a low profile until you have healed! On the contrary,you would see this as a perfect opportunity to test your limits without even knowing your condition! The bullet pierced your main artery!I had to heal it otherwise you would have bled to death! I had to see you losing half your blood in front of me! You!My soul brother! The one who has half my soul! And you are asking me why I want your wounds to heal as soon as possible!Not to mention your energy system which in order to keep you alive got so stressed it nearly collapsed! You fell down the stairs not because of blood loss but because your energy system was too tired to collaborate again with your nervous system so it shut down! Your energy system shut down for a minute,Eric! Shut down, understand?!

George was crying by the end of the monologue but Eric didnt make any attempt to comfort him even though he wanted too. George left to checkout the food in the kitchen,a bit embarrassed and afraid that Eric would judge his lack of self contro,despite the fact that Eric has never been so insensitive.

-You knew I was the Shadow of Egoism when you chose to bond with me.

George heard that comment and stabbed the knife he was holding,on the wooden counter and moved to the end of the kitchen so Eric could hear his reply loud and clear.

-Yeah,I knew.But what can I say? I was a baby that was dying and sharing my soul with you was the only way for me to survive.Don't forget others made the choice for me but if I had to make the choice for myself between you and death it would be one hell of a dilemma,I assure you!

George turned his back to Eric feeling an angry satisfaction that he finally was able to express his recent rage to him.The last few days have been a nightmare with Eric ignoring his calls,messages,texts. In other words,he refused to have any form of communication with George. All he wanted was a chance to clear this misunderstanding.Maybe it was about time for Eric to feel some agony as well.

The feeling of victory however ended all too quickly when he replayed the comment in his head. And he had to balance himself on the table because the feeling of guilt had already started to weigh down on him until it became so heavy that he collapsed on the floor sobbing.

He hadn't said that.It was in his head.He hadn't said it.He had controlled his rage,he hadn't lashed out like that.He hadn't said to the person he loved most in the entire world,more than his life,more than the fate of his soul ,that he was a forced necessity.By some miracle,he found the strength to rise up and literally run to the living room,wishing with all his might that Eric hadn't left.

Even though he felt he didn't deserve it,his prayers were heard and Eric was still lying down on the couch but the empty and pained look on his face almost made George fall down again but he somehow managed to land on his soul brother's knees.