-Paimon. I need your help. Thanos's energy is twisted together with Haures's. Inside the cupboard there is a pair of scissors. Bring it to me.

Then she turned to Haures who had become alarmed by these news

-Dont worry. Nothing is wrong. I just want to separate them because it will make the extraction easier. The transition is going smoothly. Most of the body is already in energy form. You will have him in your arms before you know it.Eve tried to calm him although she knew that words don't mean anything to the Prince, especially now.

At that time Paimon returned with the scissor. She pulled a hair from her head and tied it around the scissor,which was still closed. She filled it with her positive energy allowing it to pass through with her hands.As she was expecting,Thanos's energy interacted mostly with the positive energy in the hair(and a bit with the scissors) allowing her to gain control of its monuments. Slowly and VERY carefully she untangled the lines.However,Thanos's energy was still connected to the hair(and the scissors). Eve chose to leave it this way.She pulled the pair of scissors out of the body and handed it to Paimon who was shocked,to put it mildly.

-Relax. It is actually good news that the energy will be coming out in lines. This way I can control it and manipulate it easily and with more efficiency. I didn't extract that line from the pair of scissors because I can use it to guide the rest of the energy out of Haures's body and as a way to measure the energy levels of Thanos without me having to touch it every once in a while thus disturbing it.

Eve continued to measure the energy levels for another thirty minutes or so.In the meantime Paimon was holding Haures's hand trying to comfort both of them.After that time,Eve did a last conversion check by checking Thanos's energy inside Haures and sighed.

-Okay.Its time. All the matter is converted into energy and I don't feel any part of the body that is still intact. The energy levels match the present situation. So far everything is progressing normally. Paimon,come here. I am going to take the energy out bit by bit and I will hand it to you to hold it.If nothing happens after that it means that the energy will transform itself into a body after it is extracted,which is good. However,there is a chance that each line of energy that will come out will automatically turn into the body part it corresponds to. If this were to happen,it will be your duty to make sure the body is recreated as a whole with no problems. Be very careful. I will not be able to look behind me to check on you because my hands will be running to catch the lines.You know anatomy perfectly right?

Eve felt a little bad for sounding so harsh. Paimon was in an unimaginable situation where he faced the risk of losing both of his brothers because the one was trying to save the other. But she had to be honest and act professionally. She really hoped that was the reason for her attitude and not fear.

Paimon nodded with confidence and that gesture calmed Eve a bit.

-Okay. Let's get started.

I was starting to feel tired. After a half an hour, I only managed to get one leg out.The rest of the energy was still inside of Haures's body or had come out as energy lines ,which were not so flexible as I initially thought. This was making the whole procedure more difficult and tiring for me but also safer because I could control them better. In the end I couldn't decide if I should feel grateful or worried about this new development.

Regardless,I was worried but for a different reason. First of all,it took me half an hour to materialise a leg,which was nothing but bobe,meat and blood vessels. How much time would it take to take an organ out?

A cough interrupted her thoughts. And this reminded her of the second problem. Haures has started developing a fever. Paimon tries to lower it but from the looks of it,it will only rise. The high temperature of his body has caused the energy lines to start pulsing which was making them a bit unstable but not dangerously so,for the time being anyway.