Chapter 15

Kendall Pov

I cross my arm as i groan making Kylie and Kim laugh as they pat my shoulder.

Kim:"I'm sorry Y/n moved on."She joked making me glare at her.

Kylie:"I'm sorry he moved on with my daughter."She said pointing to where Stormi was sleeping on Y/n's chest while his arm was wrapped around her.I walk over as i slid into the empty space next to Y/n taking one arm that was wrapped around her holding it intertwining our fingers.

We woke up when Stormi cried making Kylie take her since she wanted to breastfeed making me move ontop of Y/n hearing a lazy chuckle before he hug me and we both fell back asleep.We woke up to Kim shaking us making me groan while Y/n lazily sat up making me sit on his lap.

Kendall:"Y/n,baby,carry me."I said with a pout making him let out a hoarse chuckle as he held my legs as i wrap my arms around his neck walking down the private jet steps.

Kris:"Y/n,your gonna make a great son in law."She said making me hide my face in Y/n's neck while he laughed and put his cap on my head since it was hot.Me and Y/n got into our car while the other got into theirs since me and Y/n booked a different hotel because i wanted one with a Starbucks below and Y/n said 'he's fine with anything as long as i'm with him' This boy could marry me and i wouldn't mind.

I laid down as i put my head in his lap as he played with my hair making me chuckle as i turn towards his stomach and slowly let my eyes relax.

Y/n Pov

I slyly took a photo of Kendall as i saved it as my wallpaper on my lock screen.I smile as i shut my phone seeing we arrived.The bodyguard grabbed our bags as i stood up with Kendall in my arms,bridal style.We walk into the lobby making my guard get the key card as we took the elevator to our floor.

Once we entered the guard stayed outside to guard the door while three guards follow me inside to check the place out to make sure nobody would hurt Kendall.I place her on the bed as i tucked her in before sitting on the floor since i knew she liked sleeping in a big place and she would wake up if someone was next to her.

I sat on the floor leaning against the wall as i played games on my phone.I was about to win when i heard whimpering making me pause the game as i look hp to see Kendall turning and tossing in her sleep making me close my phone putting it on the nightstand as i sprint over and sat at the edge of the bed.

Y/n:"I got you."I said as i caress her cheek making her eyes slowly fluster open as it soon became glossy."Hey,hey i got you."I said making her sit up as she wrap her arms around me making me copy her actions sitting there in silence."You wanna talk about it?"I said making her shake her head making me nod.

I move my arm up and down her back in a way of comfort before kissing the crown of her head resting my head there lightly.