Chapter 13

Season 1 Episode 13

⚠️Mature content ahead.You have been warned.⚠️

Sex scenes from Crossover4Legacies

Y/n Pov

I moved my hands to her waist making her smirk as she started grinding on me.

Kendall:"Are you gonna tell me the surprise you've planned out for tomorrow?"She asks making me shake my head.

Stay strong Y/n.

She shakes her head clicking her tongue above the roof of her mouth making a tsk tsk sound.She unbuttoned my button up shirt but soon run out of patience pulling it making the buttons fly across the room.

She leaned down as she kissed from my abs to my lips making me try to contain myself but Mr.13 inches down there couldn't.Kendall obviously felt it poking up since she started smirking.

Before i knew it she had me handcuffed to the bed.

Kendall:"Come on baby.Tell me what the surprise is."She said making me shake my head again .

She slowly took off her clothes revealing her in a lingering making my mind drift to Dirty Land.She straddled me again as she went back and forth on  growing bulge making me let out a grunt.

I tried to break the handcuffs which i failed miserably making Kendall chuckle in a evil yet nice way.

Kendall:"You can have your way with me baby.All you have to do is tell me the surprise."She said whispering in my ear.

I had planned a surprise for our anniversary and we made a bet that whoever could give the best gifts can pick the movie for a month along with getting head anytime.And there was no way im going to lose.

She took off her lingerie leaving her exposed.

Y/n:"Your playing dirty."I said making Kendall smirk.

Kendall:"If i want something dirty,I'll do it the dirty way."She said.

She took off my pants and boxers revealing mr.Junior who was standing proud and tall.She hovered over me looking at me with a glint of hope.

Kendall:"Come on baby.Wouldn't you want me to go down so you can feel me walls?"She said seductively.

Y/n:"Why would you go down,when all i have to do is go up."I said making her frown.

I push my hips up making my 13 inch entering her without warning making her scream.I moan at the feeling of her wall wrapping around me deliciously.She soon got off as she glared at me making me smirk.

Y/n:"You know nobody can make you feel the same way."I said making her smirk again making me frown.

She walked to the drawer as she took out a 9 inch vibrator making me clench my jaw.She moved infront of me as she slowly inserted it and used her phone to make it vibrate.she started moaning as she played with herself making my jaw clench harder:

An idea then came to mind.

Y/n:"If you let my handcuffs off and throw away all your toys.I'll tell you.I promise."I said making her smirk as she stood up and grabbed her toys throwing it away without knowing my fingers were cross behind my back.

She grabbed the keys and took off my handcuffs making me grab her as i flipped our position making me hover over her.

Y/n:"You can play that game.So tell me what gift did you get me?"I ask making her shake her head.