Chapter 4

1st of August, 1991

Everyone at Potter Manor rose early on this particular day. It also means that their eager children, who were too eager to go shopping, woke up both adults.

Helena made sure the kids were dressed perfectly when everyone woke up, took a bath, and ate breakfast that had been made by their house elf, Sally.

After breakfast, everyone gathered in front of the floo " OK, are you all prepared? Do all boys have their own list of supplies? Excellent, let's go. " Helena spoke hurriedly.

All of them then floo'd to the Leaky Cauldron. When they got there and exited the fireplace, everyone in the pub noticed them and everyone became silent.

There was silence until Harry was noticed. Then they cried out, "Bless my soul, it's Harry Potter!" Everyone immediately jumped up and rushed to them, since practically everyone wanted to shake hands with him and talk to him, but the poor kid seemed to be in a lot of discomfort.

Many people shook hands with him and talked to him. One of them was a Hogwarts professor who wore a turban. They all stopped when Ignotus spoke.

"Okay, step away from my nephew, or else I will break every bone in your body. Can't you see he's uncomfortable?" Ignotus yelled angrily at the people.

Upon seeing that Harry was really uncomfortable, they all went their way and left the family alone.

"Thank Merlin, they went away. Okay, now let's go to Gringotts to get money for your supplies." And with that, they all went to Gringotts to take money from their vaults.

After coming from Gringotts, the family went to buy their school supplies.

They got their books first from Flourish and Blotts and then potion supplies from The Apothecary. After buying everything except wands and robes, they finally went to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.

When they all entered the shop Madam Malkins smiled and asked. "Hogwarts dears?" Helena smiled back, and Ignotus only continued to look around.

"Yes, please. Thank you." The three boys were then brought to stand on a little platform to receive their fittings of robes.

The group headed to Florean Fortescue for ice cream before continuing their journey after receiving their robes.

After eating ice cream and resting a little bit, they all headed to the Olivanders to buy wands.

We all agreed that only those who needed a wand should go to Olivanders. The others would wait outside. So Harry, Arcturus, and Damian went inside Olivander's shop. "Mr. Arcturus Potter, Mr. Damian Potter, and Mr. Harry Potter," said the man, whom we presume is Olivander.

We decided that Arcturus and Damian should start. Damian received a Hawthorn with a Phoenix feather, while Arcturus received an Ash wood with a dragon heartstring.

Then I come forward, and he offers me a wand. "This is a Rosewood dragon heartstring, 9 inches," Olivander says. I take the wand and wave it around. In turn, it breaks the windows. Olivander goes back into the store, coming back with a new wand. "This is 11 inches, holly with a Phoenix feather. It is one of the most powerful wand that I have ever created. " I took the wand in my hand and felt a power surge in my body.

Then we left the shop, even more excited about Hogwarts now.

"All right kids, let's get your wands, then let's go look for pets in the Magical Menagerie," Helena said with a slight smile on her face at the kids' enthusiastic expressions.

Due to his favourite Hogwarts house, Ravenclaw, Damian received an eagle, which he called Oscar. A stunning white cat with blue eyes was given to Arcturus, who gave it the name Loki. Hedwig is the name Harry gave his snowy owl.

With great anticipation for what was to come on September first, when they began their Hogwarts journey, they all left and headed to Potter Manor.