Authors Note

For a mature audience only! This book contains explicit content with violence, murder, torture, psycological abuse, depression, suicide attempt, rape, noncunsensual and forced sex. This is a fictional story and my opinion is that any form of nonconsensual and forced sex is considered rape, unless it has been consented in advance. I don't believe it is right for any man or woman to abuse another person, like Alessio does, in a relationship or outside it.

The way Alessio treats Catherine is not kinky in any way. He has not given her a way out or any kind of safeword. His behavior is only abusive even if he might have another view of it. Alessio is not a nice person. He is cruel, narcissistic and lacks empathy for other people.

Catherine's reaction to his treatment and the fact that she is forced to remain in a relationship with him is a bit like Stockholm syndrome. The fact that she has low self esteem and is close to depression to begin with affects her behavior as well.

The reason I have written this is because I wanted to write something horrible, wrong and disgusting. I would be very happy if you give me constructive critique and positive feedback. I consider a comment like 'This is disgusting!' to be positive feedback on this story, since that is the feeling I am after.

This story will not be finished here on wattpad. It is only a teaser and the book is currently being uploaded on goodnovel where you can read it for coins.