Chapter 20: Jasmine

A m a y r a

Ofcourse she had to be here exactly when I decided to pay Granny a visit.

I faked a smile and said, "I wish I could say it was nice to meet you, Jasmine, but it would be a pure white lie."

She faked amusement. "That's so mean of you, Amy."

I haven't been mean to you bitch. I'll shove Granny's walking stick into your ass and tell you what being mean is. I thought.

"Anyways getting back to this handsome man, how about we go for dinner tonight. Just you and me?" She winked and brushed Alexander's arm.

My blood boiled. I saw Alexander looking explicitly uncomfortable. She lightly grabbed his bicep. "What do you say?" She tried asking seductively. But ofcourse, she sounded like a dying bitch.

Alexander very awkwardly stepped to his left. "I-I am already occupied. Thank you." He said and walked towards me. He looked nervous about my reaction. I smirked at Jasmine.

Looking at my raging eyes, he gulped. It's not for you, baby. I tried convincing him in my thoughts. But ofcourse, how'll he hear my thoughts?

"You heard him. He's occupied tonight." I gritted to Jasmine.

"Oh what's more important than going on a date with a young sexy lady, my love?" She batted her eyelashes at Alexander.

"Cuddling with my wife." Alexander mumbled. Granny chuckled behind us. She got a quite show.

"He'll be busy making babies tonight, with me. Got problems? Shove it up." I said and walked inside, pulling Alexander with me.

"So much for a peaceful vacation." I muttered closing behind the door.

We were currently in one of the guest rooms. I was fuming with anger, pacing around the room. Alexander sat on the bed quietly but kept tracing my walk with his eyes.

"Are you angry because I denied for dinner with your cousin?" He asked. I stopped pacing and looked at him.

"I am sorry but I didn't feel comfortable around her. I don't like anyone touching me, other than you. Sorry if-" He looked cute rambling but I had to cut him off.

"No Xander. I am not angry at you. Whatever you did was right, and thank you for dening her dinner proposal. Otherwise I would have to bury you six feet into the ground." I mumbled the last part under my breathe.

"And you should always make sure you're comfortable at what you're doing. If you ever feel uncomfortable around anybody, walk out. Okay?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Why do you look like someone stole your cat?" He asked.

"Because someone will try her best to steal my cat." I said. He furrowed his eyebrows at my answer.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Are you tired?" I asked him. He nodded hesitantly.

I noticed him being concious about his actions around me, like he was afraid of disappointing me. He was uncomfortable around people downstairs but didn't complain me once. He was uncomfortable when Uncle Ben greeted him with a hug but didn't withdraw because it might hurt me. My heart ached at how he was compromising to get out of his comfort zone for me.