It's okay little prince♡

Requested by: No one.

Type: Fluff

Description: Ranboo wakes up due to a thunderstorm, this sends him crashing down into littlespace, so he starts crying and run to find Billzo and he comforts the little

Little: Ranboo [2-3]

Caregiver: Billzo

Ranboo- Boo, Baby, lovely [platonic]

Billzo - Zo, Zozo

[Ranboo uses He/They pronouns as far as I am aware, and this will be using He/Him pronouns for them in this story please let me know if I need to go back and change said pronouns, thank you.]

TW: Diapers, crying little, censored bad word

EVERYTHING IS PLATONIC!!!
--------------------------------------
Ranboo sat up quickly flinching at a loud roar of thunder. He quickly stood up, being to run to Billzo's room, but when he starts running, he falls face first onto the floor, and start crying, crashing into littlespace.

[Billzo POV]

I sat up, hearing Boo crying. "Sh**" I mumble and run towards the door of my bedroom. I run down to Boo's room and open the door to find him laying on the floor.

"My baby, what happend" I say lifting him off the floor.

"Zo," was all he said before he started crying again.

"Shhhh, you're alright now Boo, Zozo's got you." I say rubbing little circles into his back.

He clinged to me and started chewing on his fingers. "No fingers boo,"  I said and replaced his fingers with a pacifier.

He just stayed clinged to me and looked very tired. I wiped the little tears off his face and stood up carrying him into my room.

I walked into the room with him and set him down on the bed, putting on Bluey to distract so I can go make him some angel milk and grab some more comfortable pajamas for him. I walked into his room and grabbed a baby blue onesie and a diaper, and a bottle with little stars on it, and then walked to the kitchen making some angel milk. Once the angel milk was done I made sure it wasn't too hot, and then walked back to the room.

I walked in and he was teary eyed making grabby hands at me. I walked over and picked him up, "It's alright my baby, Zozo's here." Once he calmed down enough I sat down on the bed and layed him down.

I put the bottle down on a nightstand and set the onesie down on the bed, and grabbed the diaper. When he saw the diaper he was not happy. He started squirming around and getting fussy.

"Boo, I know you don't like the diapers but you gotta wear it okay?" He kept squirming and whined a little. I quickly undressed him and put the diaper on. He squirmed around the whole time but luckily he was cooperative enough that I could get it on. I put the onesie on him, and then picked him up and played him down in my lap, grabbing the angel milk and quickly swapping the pacifier with the bottle.

He started slowly drinking it, and he started getting more and more sleepy rubbing his eyes and his eyes drooping. Once he was done I put the bottle back on the nightstand and replaced it with the pacifier.

He fell asleep in a couple seconds and I covered the two of us with a blanket, laying down with him in my arms. I started to drift off, and slowly, I fell asleep.
--------------------------------------

HELLO MY LOVELIES, I HAVE RETURNED! Please do not judge this, for it is my first time writing in like months now, I think. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this one, and I plan to write at least one Halloween story but I'm not sure if it'll be out in time for Halloween, as it is in two days, and I'm going to be busy.

I love you all, and have a good day/night/evening ♡♡♡ - Clove