Chapter Four

No trigger warnings will be shown for this chapter!

Hitoshi's POV:
It's been three days since our in counter with toga. We've haven't seen anyone sense but I still have the feeling of being watched. Izuku says it's nothing to worry about. That they can kill him. But it doesn't mean they can't kidnap and torture him, again.

He barely made it out the first time and didn't speak about anything that happened for a week. It's only been 3 weeks and they're already after him again.

"Shinso??" Karminari said waving his hand Infront of my face.

"Oh- what?" I asked.

"So are you down for a threesome or not"

"No I'm not down- Jesus Denki" he started laughing and I ignored it while I went back to my work.

After class I was surprised to see izuku sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I threw my bag on the ground and jumped next to him.

"I'm bored! I wanted to hang with shoto but he has hOmEwoRk" he said dramatically waving his arms.

"Don't you have homework?"

"Finished it."

Already? He's given the same homework as the rest of us and even I had some trouble with it.

"Will you watch a movie with me" he asked.

"I suppose" I said as I acted as if it was a hard decision.

I turned on his favorite movie and laid back down next to him.

"Have you told shota yet?" I asked, already expecting his answer.

"...no- look he doesn't need to know it's not a big deal and he'll just get all overprotective and shi-"

"It is a big deal. Izuku they kidnapped and Killed you. Actually killed you. No quirk, no coming back. If it wasn't for Eri you wouldn't be here right now, because of them." I just needed him to understand that it was a big deal. He always acts like his life doesn't matter. But it does. A lot.

"..." He sighed loudly, "I'll tell him when I get home. Until then, movie"

I gave up and pressed play on the movie.

He passed out during the middle, as tired as I was I couldn't seem to fall asleep. I just kept replaying the past few weeks over and over in my head.

I couldn't even stop toga. How the hell would I stand a chance against shigaraki if- when he comes after izuku again.

I need to get stronger. I need to be better. For him.

I just have no clue how.

"Stop thinking" izuku said catching me off guard.

"How do you know Im-"

"You have your thinking face on"

My thinking face?

"Okay...- look we've seen this movie a million times, why don't we go do something?" I asked.

"Like what"

"We could hangout with karminari, or Sero" honestly I just wanted to distract myself.

"...fine, but only because karminari ows me 20 bucks. I've known him for like three days and he's already borrowed money"

"Not surprised, he asked me for 10 dollars on the first day of school"

We got up and went to find karminari, or really anyone who's not boring. We tried his room then headed towards the kitchen.