The great alligator massacre

The results from the last vote are in. We have 10 (including my own vote) for the harem, and 7 against it. I gonna say this real quick. This will NOT be a romance book. I do not plan on making it one. There might be a chapter here and there dedicated to one character, but that's it.

Also, not every girl you meet will be in the harem. For instance, that succubus you haven't met yet will not be in the harem. Luna, will not be in the harem. Also, the harem will not be 20+ girls. There is a firm limit between 'okay, this is fine' to, 'what the hell?' Because after 20, as a reader, I totally forget your existence in the harem. (Note, the harem will not come close to 20, I'm just making a point)

Now, we continue the adventure in this book that I started as a complete joke.

The camera shows Y/N walking into the guild with BD on his shoulder. He sees aqua run past him, towards the quest board.

He spots Kazuma, Megumin, and Darkness sitting at a table. He walks over, sitting next to them.

Y/N: (yawns) Good morning.

Kazuma: Morning.

Darkness: Good morning Y/N.

Megumin: Hey Y/N. Where have you been?

Y/N: I've been doing quests. Did something happen?

Megumin: No, just curious on where you were. (Turns to Kazuma) Will aqua be alright?

Kazuma: Hmm?

Megumin: I get the feeling she'll bring back some insane quest.

Darkness: (blushing slightly) I'd be okay with an unreasonable quest!

Y/N: You're letting aqua pick a quest? That's a stupid idea, and I really don't want to drown again.

Kazuma: You're probably righ- Wait, you almost drowned!?

Y/N: (sighs) Yep. Turns out drowning is a lot more painful than people first think. And I'd appreciate it, if I didn't have to do that again.

Kazuma: (to himself) She's gotta have some common sense.

He stands up, and starts walking towards aqua. Darkness looks at Y/N, before speaking up.

Darkness: What was your last quest.

Y/N: Had to kill this sea monster thing.

Darkness: (slight masochism) Was it strong?

Y/N: For the sake of me and Megumin's ears, I'm not going to answer that. Still need to turn that quest in too.

Megumin: Hey Y/N, I was wondering something?

Y/N: Yeah?

Megumin: Since I can trust you better than that pervert, would you like to watch me do explosion magic on a castle.

Y/N: I'm perfectly fine with that. When do you want to leave?

Megumin: I think we're about to go on a quest, so after that?

Y/N: Sounds good to me.

------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: Ko

Megumin: No

AT-AT: ...

Kaga: ...

Y/N: Can you two, I don't know- Stop glaring at each other for 5 minutes!

------------------------------------------------------

The camera looks, as Kazuma, Megumin, Darkness, Y/N, Kaga, Alabama, Roon, and all the AT-AT's walk along a pathway, through the forest. Aqua, who's in a cage, is being carried by UA-TT.