Reject adventure, return to summoner

Edit: Fixed Gaia's name

3rd pov

EMERGENCY! ALL GUILD MEMBERS TO THE FRONT GATE! I REPEAT, ALL GUILD MEMBERS TO THE FRONT GATE!!

Y/N: It seems we have a welcome party.

The AT-AT beside Y/N nods at him before looking straight ahead. They were currently approaching axel when sirens went off. They were still a little ways away currently. But close enough that the AT-AT could be seen. And God was it gorgeous.

When they were on the final approach to axel, they see a lot of people. I'm not talking like... 20-30. No, I'm talkin like 60-70 people. And they were armed to the brim with your average sowrds. Seriously I have AT-AT. What's your DND magic Missile going to do against my armored behemoth.

(Random/adventurer)

R/A: (sacred) W-what is that?

R/A 2: I don't know but we can take!!

R/A 3: FUCK this shit I'm out.

Almost everyone is scared until all the male adventurers gain a sudden boost of courage. All in the male adventurers start to remember why they are here. In this so-called town of beginnings. Why even the highest of levels remain in this town...

They remained here because of a certain shop. We're all male fantasies can become the best of Dreams. They remember that shop. And it gives them the Courage. The courage to fight!!

All the males: WE WILL DEFEND WHAT IS OURS!!!

Y/N:(To AT-AT) I know they can't physically hurt you, so just don't kill them. Please?

The AT-AT looks at you and nods slowly, as if it was hesitating severely.

Y/N: Thanks. I'll try sort this out.

Multiple Adventures then start the charge at the AT-AT. Then some of them begin to notice out main character.

R/A 4: GET AWAY FROM THAT THING KID!!!

R/A 5: Someone grab the kid and get him away from that thing.

Y/N: EVERYONE, STOP STOP STOP!!! HE'S MY FRIEND, HE'S CHILL.

A majority of the adventure slow their pace, some come to a complete stop. But some are still charging at the AT-AT.

The AT-AT puts it's front leg in front of Y/N, doing it'd best to protect him. After this all the adventurous come to a halt.

R/A 7: Is it protecting the kid?

R/A 6: I think it is.

Y/N: Ok... now that that's done. (Moves out from behind AT-AT's leg) This is my friend, he's chill. It's all good, don't worry about it.

Most of the adventure seemed to have calmed down a lot compared to a few seconds ago, but they're still skeptical. Which is fair.

R/A 1: What do you mean he's with you?

Y/N: He's... uh... my familiar!

A majority of all the adventures look very surprised at this. But a majority them of calmed down completely.

R/A 4: ...I need a beer.

R/A 5: Same.

And just as quickly as they have formed they separated. You look up to AT-AT with a confused face. The AT-AT simply returns the the look.

Y/N: Well that was easier than expected.

The AT-AT nods its head.

Y/N: Well we should probably get to the guild, sign up for that.