she can't stop kissing you (requested)

A soft, contented sigh fell from your lips as you closed your eyes and melted into the touch of Dahyun's fingers brushing across your cheek.

She's laying on you, her chest pressed right against yours so you could feel her heart beating against your own as you hold each other tight.

There's no reason behind it, really. Other than the fact that you love each other and want to be as close to each other as you could possibly be.

You had your eyes closed for a few moments, so content and warm with her holding you and being able to hold onto her, too.

You could've fallen asleep had the comfortable silence in the air lingered a little longer.

But when you felt Dahyun's lips brush against the corners of your lips, you couldn't help the happy giggle that fell from your lips.

You felt her lips touch below yours and as your lips tugged into a big, bright smile, Dahyun's heart swelled and she found herself smiling and softly pecking your lips.

You hoped the pecks she was giving you would turn into something more. You hoped they would lead to romantic and deep kisses instead.

But when she pulled away from your lips and began to trail kisses down your chin, to your jaw, and then to your neck.

You couldn't help but lace your fingers in her hair and try to pull her closer to you, as if that was even possible at this point.

"I've missed this." She sighed as she started to kiss back up your jaw and across your face. "I've missed kissing you. Your skin is so soft and kissable, baby, I could kiss you everywhere forever, if I just had the chance to."

You smiled once again as she placed both her palms on your cheeks and started to pepper kisses across your forehead, making her way to the bridge and tip of your nose.

"I love your nose. It's so cute." She said as she kissed the tip of it once more, making you scrunch it up. "So cute!"

You giggled and put your arms around her neck as she continued to pepper kisses across the rest of your face, making sure every single inch of it was kissed by her sweet lips.

"Baby, what's going on with you? What's with all of the kisses?" You asked as she pecked your lips repeatedly before she started to kiss your collarbones and chest.

"I don't know." She said as she stared up at you, right into your eyes. "I can't explain it. Sometimes, I just feel so overwhelmed, but in a good way, with the love I feel for you. I just can't hold it back."

You brushed your hand across her cheek before she wrapped her fingers around yours and brought your hand to her lips.

"I hate that we don't get to spend as much time together as most couples do. So, when we get moments like these, I just can't help myself. I want to hold you and kiss you and touch you as much as I can. I want you to know how loved and appreciated you are by me. I need to kiss you. For as long as I possibly can."

Your heart fluttered as you listened to every word that fell from her lips.

You felt those butterflies fill your chest once more.

Despite the fact that you've been with Dahyun for well over a year now and you're so serious and so in love that you're talking about your future together now, she still makes you feel those butterflies.

She just makes you so happy.

"I can't stop kissing you." She said as she kissed your body.

"Okay. Then don't stop kissing me." You softly said and watched her eyes sparkle. "I love you, Dahyun. I love the way you make me feel. You make me so happy. I love you and your kisses more than you'll ever know. So I'm okay with spending as much time as you want just like this. On one condition."

"What's that?" She asked as she kissed your neck.

"You let me give you just as many kisses in a while."

She nodded with that beautiful smile on her face before she moved back up to continue to kiss across your face once more, making giggles fall from your lips and your heart leap repeatedly.