"𝐆𝐎 𝐘/𝐍!" (𝐁.𝐘)

As Y/N spikes the ball in volleyball she immediately hear cheers due to the other team not being able to hit it, but one voice stood out to her Bruce Yamada. Her and Bruce have been dating for 3 months and they have been the happiest months of Y/N's life.

"GO Y/N!" Bruce yells clapping. "ATTA GIRL Y/N" Robin exclaims cupping his hands around his mouth so people could hear him better. Y/N couldn't help but smile, she loves her friends. It was her turn again to serve and she was terrified. As she walks to her spot and lifts up the ball she looks Bruce's way and gives him a scared glance, he gives her a nod and a thumbs up which causes her to turn back around, spike the ball, and win! As the crowd roared and her teammates congratulated her the only thing that was on her mind was seeing Bruce.

As she walks towards the back there she sees Bruce, Robin, Finney, Gwen, Billy, Vance, and Donna. "N/NNNNN" Robin yells "YOU DID SO GOOD THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES WHEN THEY SAW YOU SPIKE THE BALL WERE HILARIOUS!" Robin exclaims mimicking the other teams faces. As everyone congratulated you Bruce ran to you and pick you up in a hug "YOU. DID. SO. GOOD!" He yells jumping up and down with you in his arms. "COME ON GUYS ICE CREAM ON ME!" Finney yells as we start walking to the ice cream shop.

REQUESTS PLEASE?!