"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆" (𝐅.𝐁)

Y/N and Finney have been best friends since they were kids. Finneys mom and Y/N's moms were best friends. But suddenly, they both got sick with breast cancer. Y/N's mother died first and her and her father went thorough a deep stage of depression. Her father started smoking and drinking and taking his anger out on her. Once Finneys mother died, the same thing happened. Finney and Y/N would randomly go to each other's houses crying with bruises all over their body.

Y/N stayed out late that night, her and Finneys little sister, gwen has been searching for Finney. They didn't believe what everyone else believed. They believed Finney was alive, unlike everyone else. Y/N was walking home late that night and she was scared as hell to go home. Sure, most of the time her dads out at the bar or something. But she remembered that in the morning, he had told Y/N that he was taking off so he can watch the football game, so Y/N thought of the first excuse that she could think of that morning, "Well I'm going to be working shifts tonight at the cafe." She said. This sounded believable, her father was a mechanic who doesn't make that much money, it would be good to have some extra money.

Y/N breathes heavily as she knocks on the door, she knew that her father was home, but she didn't know that he would be drunk. He had promised her that he is trying to change. Suddenly the door slams open to reveal Y/N's dad, but he was drunk, and full of rage. He harshly grabs Y/N by her hand and throws her in the house, slamming the door behind them.

"I'm going to ask you again, where were you?!" Y/N's father yells as he holds a belt in his right hand. This has been going on for about fifteen minutes, he's been asking her the same question. But Y/N's answer stays straight forward. "I told you I was at the cafe!" Y/N screams, tears poring down her face. "Lies!" Her father yells as he smacks the belt on her back, causing Y/N to arch her back in pain. "Were you out with a boy?" The father yells, his voice shaking from rage. Y/N stands up as she wipes her tears. "Me and Gwen were looking for Finn is that what you want to know?! It doesn't matter!" Y/N finally admits as she turns around to walk away but is pulled back by her father. "It does matter, is all this because of one boy?!" Her father yells back, his grip on her arm was firm. Y/N yanks her arm back, "No!, it is all bullshit, all this has to do with Finney and he's missing and something terrible happened to him and I know it, me and Gwen know it! And no one is listening to us." Y/N screams in her fathers face, walking upstairs. "Hun, I'm listening, I'm listening." Her father repeats, following Y/N. "No you're not." Y/N breathes out as she storms upstairs.

As Y/N reaches her room, she opens the door and slams it behind her, collapsing on her bed as she cries. Why does her father have to be like this? Y/N gets up as she storms towards the phone in her room, she dials Gwen's number as she answers. "Hello?" Gwen asks. Y/N breathes out heavily as she speaks,

"Let find and kill this son of a bitch"