041; your prince charming

Start from the beginning

And as he finished with the final order and sat back down at the laptop, he let out a small sigh before there was a small furrow in his eyebrows.

"You smell so good," he looked up from the laptop as Rosemary lifted her eyes from the bouquet she was making, "is that a new perfume?"

"It's a perfume I put on 12 hours ago," she said through a small laugh, watching him frown and stand up, making his way to the side of the counter she was sitting on, "what are you doing?"

"Come here," he mumbled, one of his hands snaking around her waist as he moved his head to her neck.

"Are you smelling me?" Rosemary asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes." He replied, placing a few kisses along her neck as she paused with what she was doing and tilted her head to the side ever so slightly.

"It's good to know this perfume attracts guys but-"

"It attracts me." He interrupted her, leaning slightly longer kisses along her neck as he moved down to her collarbone.

"I'm glad." Rosemary laughed slightly while pushing his chest away, "but I need to finish these otherwise I'll never leave this store."

Corbyn frowned as he grabbed the laptop from across the counter, pulling his chair up beside the girl and sitting himself within just a few inches from her, noticing her watching him with a subtle raise of her brows.

"It's a very confusing system." He argued with narrowed eyes, looking back at the screen, "what else do you need?"

"I need you to print off the shipping labels." She replied, looking back at the bouquet as he nodded, "then I've got a few more orders and we should hopefully be out of here by about 3."

"3?" He raised his eyebrows, "I only came to see you for a bit but now I'm thinking I might have to stay the night."

"You can stay for the night," Rosemary smiled at him, watching him yawn slightly and reach his hand across to her thigh, resting it there as he stared at the laptop.

"Thank you," he mumbled, taking a deep breath before he let out a small laugh, "you do smell really good."

"You said that already." She raised her eyebrows.

"And I mean it."

"It's the same one I always wear."

"I obviously wasn't close enough to you before." He replied, turning his head to her while he smiled, "are you sure it's not new?"

"It's not new." Rosemary laughed.

"Okay." Corbyn nodded once, gently squeezing her thigh as she stared at him for a few moments while he continued with his current task.

And as she let out a small sigh and her hand ran through the back of his hair, she returned back to her making of the bouquet as they sat in silence for next few moments.

Soon she furrowed her eyebrows and placed her hands down onto the counter, staring at the bouquet she was making before turning her head back to Corbyn, watching him for a few seconds with a tight-lipped smile.