Little Miss Blower - Part 1 of 3

This may or may not be based on a true story. I'll let you decide.

When I was 18 I met a girl, her name was Lauren. She was a friend of a friends friend. I know a lot of use of the word friend there. At the time I had no idea of her nickname but I was glad to find out that she lived up to it.

My name is Alec, I was a bit of a shy guy but around friends was able to be a bit more outgoing. I was slightly chubby at the time, not very sporty and not the best looking of guys. I had fallen for many girls but none had ever taken a fancy to me. That was until my friend Ted started going out with a girl called Jasmine. Jasmine had a friend called Lauren (the friend of a friends friend). Ted and Jasmine decided they would get me and Lauren to meet up with them.

On a Saturday morning, we all met up a local coffee shop, ordered our drinks and sat down. We chatted for a bit and me and Lauren hit it off very well. She was a shorter girl, 18 like me, slightly chubby like me too, but I thought she carried it well and was hot as. We exchanged numbers and parted ways for the day.

A few hours later I got a message from Lauren, she told me she had a great time this morning and that we should meet up again, this time just the two of us. I loved this idea and we arrange to meet that evening, we decided to go to a small bar for a drink and get know each other more. 

The evening came and we chatted for a few hours, swapping our life stories and talking about the most random of things, but no matter what we talked about, I enjoyed listening to what Lauren had to say. I walked her home and she gave me a kiss on the cheek, I smiled at her and told her I would text her when I got home.

About 20 minutes later I was home, my phone beeped, I thought it was Lauren but I was wrong, instead the message was from my friend Jamie. It said, I see you were out with Little Miss Blower. That was all it said, I asked him what did he mean to which I got no response. I left that as it was and let Lauren know I was home.  This was the days of MSN messenger so Lauren asked for my email and we both went online and decided to video chat.

We talked again about some random stuff until Lauren said she needed to get ready for bed as she was getting tired. I was expecting us to end the call but without any hesitation she had taken her top off and was sat there with a very sexy blue lace bra on. It was perfectly moulded to her breasts, she looked so damn fine. Lauren then stood up and dropped her skirt revelaing a matching pair of blue lace knickers. I was sat there with my mouth wide open, did she not realise we were still on camera?

Moments later Lauren spoke to me, she asked me if I liked what I saw to which I told her I did and that she was very sexy. She blushed a bit and sat back down, leaning forward towards the camera giving me another angle of her beautiful breasts. Lauren then said she wanted to see a bit more of me. I had never done anything like this before but I liked her so I went with it and took my top and shorts off, staying in my boxers.

I stayed sat down whilst I did this, but Lauren insisted I stood up. I said I would rather not, giving some crappy excuses, when in reality I was trying to hide my erection. Lauren insited and I caved in and stood up, my boxers being pushed out by my rock hard penis. I looked at the screen and could see Lauren smiling, she asked if she had done that to me as she bit her lip. That made me grow some more.

I told Lauren that the sight of her sexy body was a real turn on and yes this was becuase of her. Without hesitation Lauren took her bra off, releasing her breasts to the air, damn they were so fucking sexy. I was stunned and forgot I was on camera and started to rub my cock through my boxers. I heard a moan through the screen and jumped, coming back to reality. I apologised and sat back down to which Lauren told me not to stop. 

Lauren pushed her chair back a bit, lifted her feet onto the chair, and opened her legs up. She looked so amazing sat like that, we had only met earlier but this was the best day ever. Lauren started to rub herself through her underwear, letting out small moans as she was doing this. Damn I was rock solid, I put my hand down my boxers and stroked my cock, watching Lauren as she started to moan louder.

Take them off she said. Wow I was stunned for a moment and without a thought took my boxers off, exposing my 7 inches of erect penis to Lauren. I could see her licking her lips as she looked at my cock, rubbing her self harder. I started to stroke myself again, watching Lauren as she had slid the front of her knickers to the side and had started to finger her wet shaven pussy. Fuck this was amazing I thought as I jerked myself harder. We were both moaning as we played with ourselves, Lauren had taken her underwear off and was fingering with one hand and cupping her tits with the other.

I stroked up and down my shaft, feeling my release building and building, I slowed down a little as I wanted to enjoy this for as a long as possible. Lauren was now rubbing her clit, I could see her juices on the leather chair she was sat on, damn she was soaking wet. She moaned louder and louder, gripping the chair arm with one hand whilst rubbing harder with the other. She started to buck her hips up and down, rubbing faster until she let an erotic scream out that she was cumming. Her pussy let out a small squirt that made me stroke faster again. I new I was close and told Lauren I was about to cum, she told me get a towel and cum on it, she wanted to see my load.

I grabbed a towel and put in front of me on my desk, and jerked myself off, my breathing gretting faster as I neared release. Lauren was urging me on, telling me to stroke my cock and to cum for her. Within a few seconds I was ready to explode, I told her I was going to cum. Cum for me she said over and over again until I could feel my cum shooting from my cock. Spurting out wave after wave of hot jizz onto the towel, my load had been spent. I looked at Lauren and she was licking her lips and sucking her fingers, telling me that was the biggest load she had seen and she would love to taste it. 

I sat back down and cleaned myself up, telling Lauren how amazing this was and we should do it again sometime. She said no we shouldn't, next time I want your cock in my mouth. I am going to blow you so good. I was shocked and excited and we arranged to meet up in the morning, she told me to get some rest as I would need my energy tomorrow. We said our good nights and signed off. Tomorrow I would be getting my cock sucked. This was a fucking great day.