Chapter 19: Hidden Vengeance

The Hydro Mimics attacked the group with all their might. However, it was to no avail. Keqing wielded both her blades and unleashed the power of lightning, dealing several electro slashes.

She then blended into the shadow of her blade, striking a series of thunderclap-blows to nearby enemies simultaneously that deal multiple instances of damage through a thousand cuts.

She defeated 40 mimics alone.

Yelan and Yanfei on the other hand worked together. Yelan dashed rapidly and proceeded to restrain and pull the mimics together for Yanfei to incinerate.

They took care of 12 mimics.

Ganyu shuddered yet shook her nervousness off and shot a Blizzard of Frostflake Arrows which froze the mimics for her and Beidou to break. Beidou shattered the frozen mimics into pieces using the power of her electro-infused Claymore.

They took care of 16 mimics.

Tianlin, The Kaiyang of the Liyue Qixing, was surprisingly strong. He wielded his blade and drew power from his dendro vision, creating several dendro-Infused crystal spikes that pierced and repeled the water from the mimic's morphed body.

He then charged his energy and let it all out in one powerful dendro-infused slash which sliced every mimic in his direction in half, becoming several dendro cores that exploded on other mimics, successfully destroying them.

He defeated 39 mimics with his sole abilities alone.

Kazuha and Heizou worked together. Kazuha Swirled all the mimics close to him and created a 'Obsidian Aura: Autumnal Vortex' which caused Kazuha to perform his 'Kazuha Slash' that created a huge Whirlwind surrounded by maple leaves that danced all around the Whirlwind, slicing and corroding the bodies of the mimics.

Heizou on the other hand, Kicked several balls of anemo that swirled more mimics to the Whirlwind kazuha created. Heizou then proceeded to assist Kazuha by applying anemo to his movements so that he could attack swifter.

They defeated 32 mimics.

After they had taken care of the wave of mimics, Ningguang began levitating in the air and charging up all the Guizhong Ballistas in the area. She then began to charge up and create a huge shower of jade crystals that rained down on Beisht.

The Avenger of the Vortex roared in pain. Keqing then signaled everyone to fire which dealt even more damage to the beast. Suddenly, the beast shrunk and fell into the Jade Chamber, and had turned into a humanoid creature.

It wore water armor, which was surprisingly strong and resistant to damage. She held a huge hydro-battleaxe and then she began to charge.

Kazuha and Keqing Ran towards Beisht, drawing their blades. The others tried to help protect Ningguang as she provided support from behind.

Keqing wielded both of her blades, aiming to attack Beisht. Kazuha used his blade, striking the waves of water Beisht had hurled against them. As soon as Kazuha used his Anemo abilities, the wave had been dispelled.

Keqing then took the opportunity and began using her ability, "Starward Sword". Suddenly, Keqing disappeared amidst the shadows of her blade, as they dealt continuous damage to the armor Beisht wore. Kazuha then tried to help Keqing by applying Anemo On her, making her even more agile.

Keqing then struck once more, successfully cracking Beisht's Armor.
Suddenly, the Godess in pain began to yell and Levitate in the sky. She then proceeded to attack them with several waterfalls. She then roared as she used her abilities to create several waves, cracking the platform and damaging the Jade Chamber.

Kazuha got injured.

Heizou ran towards Kazuha and caught him. However, due to the impact, Heizou got knocked back a bit.

"H-Heizou..."

"Babe... it's okay... I'm here..."

Suddenly, Heizou stood up and threw the fillet blade at the God, disorienting her concentration. However, he had a plan. Heizou then proceeded to jump up and grab the blade. The then threw the blade to Yanfei and proceeded to completely break the armor of the God with a rage powered wind punch.

Heizou then began fist fighting with huge water fists.

The others watched in surprise that Heizou was taking this quite well. Keqing then charged up her blade in order to help Heizou.

She then moved, striking all of the hands instantly. Soon, a thunderstorm hit the battlefield, electrocuting Beisht. Heizou then ran to Kazuha, telling him to help him with a finishing blow.

They both grabbed their blades and proceeded to aim at the God. Then finally, both of then used all of their power, successfully beheading Beisht.

However, the humanoid body just evaporated into mist. Soon, a laughter could be heard.

"HAHAHAHAHA! YOU MORTALS THINK THAT'S ALL?!? I'LL SHOW YOU!"

Suddenly several Hydro-Bombs appeared on the platform, that exploded tremendously. Although Ningguang was able to protect them from the explosion, she was not able to save them from the breaking platform.

They fell into the direction of the ocean. Kazuha grabbed Heizou tightly and carried him, jumping from the debris. Keqing, Tianlin, and Ganyu followed too. They then noticed a sea monster's tail submerging into the ground and held it, submerging down with it.

The rest fell into the vast sea, but was eventually rescued by the alcor.