2(XIII)

Throughout the afternoon, I was found badly injured and laying down on the cold floor. "Help! He's terribly injured!" Screamed the man kneeling beside me. Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming. "Junghyeok?' A voice calls me out. "Well we found him now what?" . "Well.." An 'annoyingly familiar' voice mumbles. "Though I'm eager to open my eyes, I would love to see what would they do while I'm unconscious. "We have to save him right? He's the main character." That's right. "But if we do.."

...

"Do you have anything to restrain him?"

...

"What's up? You look flustered all of the sudden." A voice asks Dokja, which Definitely is the person she's talking to. Then that's when I open my eyes. How could these people plan such things? Suddenly, the people standing in front of me gasped and walked backwards as if I were a new discovery to them. But of course I understand. He better be scared and he deserves it and should always watch his back because I can't just let the man who literally punched me breath the same air as I do.

"It was a fair fight, don't hold a grunge against me." . "You tried to kill me too!" That's so true to be honest..

I opened my mouth, trying to blurt something out. But then I remember his skill so I talked to him through my 'mind' apparently. "Dokja Kim."

"I know you can hear me" I shifted my gaze at the buildings to avoid his gaze. "If I'm being honest, I would've appreciated it if (Name) found me first." Then I looked back at him again. "But about what you said, looking back on all the things you've done, I know you can. If you don't act now, this world will-" suddenly, everything went black.

...

"It's been a while since we've last seen them. I wonder how are they doing now.." I pointed and looked at the ground as i walk. "I'm sure they're doing fine.." Huiwon takes a deep breath and sighs, "I hope so. Just keep hoping and it will come true!" She cheered, trying to light up the mood. I turned my head up and looked at the lady beside me and smiled. "You're one of the best people I have ever met."

She laughs. "I know I'm the best."

"Hey! (Name) I have been looking for you!" Seo-yun shouts loud enough for me to hear then approaches me. "Let's take the spot we wanted yesterday!"

"It's free now?" My eyes wide open and furrowed my eyebrows. I turned my head to look at Huiwon and she nodded. "So what do you think?" I turned all of my attention to the slightly taller figure beside me. "Sure! Let's go now!" I waved goodbye to Huiwon as Seo-yun and I ran.

...